Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 page

Started by rainbow,

Previous topic - Next topic

rainbow

someone help me please...I am so so tempted to buy the 150..I am not new to cheats I have used the samples and even bought the wackdown one ions ago...but tell me please will this in any way shape or form mess up my new puter.....and I also worry that I wont do something right when purchasing.....I want to cheat so bad that I have gone to buy 150 like 10 times and backed out...any input please

Homer

The 150 page does not mess up your computer. It is only a website where you will go to generate passwords for your programs.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

rainbow

Homer

Then do it. There is nothing to be nervous about.

rainbow

ok I am trusting you...I have been a lurker for months and am now ready to do it but be prepared to hear from me cause I am really really  not very puter savvy and I am sure I will need help

Homer

rainbow

rainbow

ok what am I doing wrong I made my purchase and got my email confirmation it gave me a link which I followed and showed me all the games and boxes to put codes in but no codes to put in them..wtf....told you I was stupid

Homer

You need to download the programs and get the registration codes from them.

http://www.badgehelp.com/find_registration.html

rainbow

ok I am doing something wrong it just keeps telling me my trial period has expired....oh did I make a 150$$$ mistake

Monkey

Quote from: rainbow on September 09, 2007, 05:23:19 PM
ok I am doing something wrong it just keeps telling me my trial period has expired....oh did I make a 150$$$ mistake
Follow the directions in the link Homer posted.. you need to get your registration codes from the programs, and that link explains how to do it.

rainbow

okie pa dokie finally got madjong going but it is not finishing the puzzle

Homer

Quote from: rainbow on September 09, 2007, 05:40:58 PM
okie pa dokie finally got madjong going but it is not finishing the puzzle

Just let it run. It will finish the puzzle.

rainbow

well it was just doing about half the puzzle then stopped and went to new puzzle...I unticked the match the seasons and went to the original tiles and animals and now seems to be running fine...thank you for your patience...sorry to be a problem

Mary

it`s ok rainbow we have all been there when we where new   vacation58.gif

southinkucandance

i always travel all the time recently i buy a new laptop... the problem is with my 150 link i told badgehelp to reset my page so i can download cheat program and play while i m not at home... all they do is ask me wat game do i want to reset... what did i do wrong there i confirm them the purchase the email... all i need is reset a page....what do i need to do to ask them to reset the whole page

Homer

Badgehelp products are single pc licenses. It sounds like you want them to reset the page so you can load them on a second pc.  I don't think they are going to do that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview