Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bonus Check Error

Started by bigblueump,

Previous topic - Next topic

bigblueump

Bonus check is giving a setup2100.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close.  And then asks to send to Microsoft.  It worked perfectly fine until an update.  I have deleted and resaved but still getting it.

I have also check my settings and they are correct.  If I click to save an icon to desktop it errors before it puts it there.

Any suggesttions?

Homer

Did you reboot before downloading again?

The proper steps are:

Delete
Reboot
Redownload from BH

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bigblueump

Yes I did.  The only file I cannot delete is the EPEMZUFYXG file.  Other then that everything is gone.  I have tried the whole process twice.  Like I said it worked fine until I had to update it the other day.

bigblueump

Here is a thought.  Microsoft did a security update for a melicious software removal program, or something along those lines.  Think that may be jacking with things?

Homer

Quote from: bigblueump on September 15, 2007, 07:07:45 AM
Here is a thought.  Microsoft did a security update for a melicious software removal program, or something along those lines.  Think that may be jacking with things?

I suppose anything is possible. I would suggest using the BH cleaner program but you may have to re-register your programs then. I'm really not sure on that though since I've never had to use it.

Here's the link to the cleaner if you want. http://www.badgehelp.com/3point/cleanser.exe

bigblueump

I'll give that a shot however I am further convinced that it is a issue with the Bonus check installer/program as I just had to update Gallows and that downloaded and ran with no issue at all.  Bonus check is getting nothing on my puter to run the program.

Homer

From what I can tell the installer is working normally. I just downloaded it and installed it without a problem on my pc.

BadgeBabe

Like I said, I uninstalled and reinstalled Bonus Check too, just to see if there is a problem in BH's system. There isn't. :)

bigblueump

OK ued sweeper, rebooted, downloaded and still got the error.  Any other suggestions.  Keep in mind Gallows just updated and worked fine for me.

Homer

Sorry but I don't know why that file is giving you trouble. You could try emailing BH and see what they say.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview