PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:41:59 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Sweet Tooth

Started by C9,

Previous topic - Next topic

C9

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

and that other one but cant remember the Link  to it

Homer

ImRicherThanUAll

Lywarior1

Well finally got one of Bob's autos to work this one worked great on yesterdays badge got it in no time at all just kept the auto on thank God woohoo also got my bingo one no problem.,  one question How come the autos wont download when Im useing he library computer?  Is that just something that they programed into it?  Will it work if I download the autos onto a floppy? Just wondering

"LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED ITS NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED!"

C9

i got the badge to with the one on this site

is there a hold em badge?

Homer

I'm guessing you can't download the file to the computer in the library. The exe needs to be saved on the computer you are using. I don't think it will work off a floppy.

DJ_

Try clicking open NOT save that will allow you to use the program and when the Temp files get cleaned it's gone. But my guess is that the library has they computers set not to allow any kind of files to be saved anywhere.

DEBKARLAR

Quote from: DJ on June 03, 2004, 03:27:07 PM
Try clicking open NOT save that will allow you to use the program and when the Temp files get cleaned it's gone. But my guess is that the library has they computers set not to allow any kind of files to be saved anywhere.
I've never heard of that.
Not even save a picture by right clicking either DJ, would that be possible?

DJ_

click on this link http://wtgwinners.com/s/ww.exe
when the window opens asking you to either save or open click open..... that will open the program without saving it to your computer, as soon as you clean your temp. files it will be gone for good.  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview