This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden Deluxe

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Runner

I checked for new stuff this morning and could only find 1 change in that there was a new t-shirt  "Mahjong Garden Deluxe T-Shirt"

Mahjong Garden Deluxe T-Shirt
Celebrating the launch or another great Pogo Deluxe game!

Limited Edition
Released: 9/12/2007
Availability:  Only 50 days left!
Item #: UBG-M-0135

You got this item on 9/12/2007.

Well since I see this, I go check for new togo game , but there is nothing.  Anybody else have info on this?  Or did pogo screw up and release mini item too early.  Also it's the only item released.

Runner

Runner

Well there is a link on the mahjong page for a to go game , was that already there? Is Deluxe different?  Does anyone have any info?

kayna

there is 3 to go mahjong games that im pretty sure have been there for like ever

IndianLover

Deluxe has been in beta for a long time now and so has the new premium album I wish they would release them already geez!

Runner

Quote from: IndianLover on September 13, 2007, 04:51:13 AM
Deluxe has been in beta for a long time now and so has the new premium album I wish they would release them already geez!

Okay, that makes sense now, pogo just released the mini shirt prematurely.  Who Knew?  lol

BadgeBabe

Heck, the Deluxe game means we won't get credit for our dragon's age like we did on the reg. Pogo game.

I'm more excited about all the OTHER new games coming up. LOL. If they ever do!!

IndianLover

Quote from: BadgeBabe on September 13, 2007, 03:27:53 PM
Heck, the Deluxe game means we won't get credit for our dragon's age like we did on the reg. Pogo game.

I'm more excited about all the OTHER new games coming up. LOL. If they ever do!!

I like the thousand island one... I don't know of any others except for dominoes and spooky slots which they are not new..

Ok so spill the beans lol, what are the other new ones?

BadgeBabe

One is  rumor only at this point, meaning that there is NO hard copy proof. But we have both read that a certain " cavity causing" game is getting ranks and badges, so I imagine that they will at least make it more appealing, LOL.

The QWERTY addition is coming, and it's the one I can hardly wait for though, because I will have all the badges automatically.
I'm about to die to get to 1000 badges!!! :)

IndianLover

Ok so just a couple of minutes ago I ck'd pogo Mahjong Deluxe was on the list in my edit favorites and the badges are in the badge album... but I don't see the link to download the game yet. Come on Pogo!

survivorjeff

I also checked this out. The badges are in the album to get. There are rooms available to play. but like you said no link to download the game.  Maybe later today they will add the link I hope.

Mistyeyed

i just downloaded the new mahjong deluxe,but its not connecting to server,anyone else experiencing this problem if they bought it..

swamp

not here   im half way to first badge   :=  sure be glad when the uncle is reddy  :"

BadgeBabe

I'm so mad I could spit.
Bought the game, was connected to the Net, with the chat options, etc.

Played game after game and never did get the first 3 badges.. Supposed to get one at first game, second game and around 4th.
They show up on the stupid game site but not on Regular Pogo in my badge album.

To the best of my knowlege, Pogo has NEVER released a Deluxe game which has worked correctly when released.
I want my BADGES!!!! >>:D >>:D >>:D

Mistyeyed

i downloaded this last evening and couldnt get it to work right for me,thought id try it again this morning and its still not working right..cant get in to the tower games at all,and i thought when you brought it up you would be in rooms with other people,im not getting that on my screen,just the game...also keep getting server problems..is anyone getting theirs to work for them?

swamp

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 19, 2007, 04:56:24 AM
i downloaded this last evening and couldnt get it to work right for me,thought id try it again this morning and its still not working right..cant get in to the tower games at all,and i thought when you brought it up you would be in rooms with other people,im not getting that on my screen,just the game...also keep getting server problems..is anyone getting theirs to work for them?
i played 20 games last night and didnt get the 3 badges i was sposed to get  wake up pogo  >:(( !@#$ (O+O) :{:

BadgeBabe

I sent Pogo a rather scathing letter this AM to the effect that they take our money, and make empty promises with these so called Deluxe games out of Cyprus.
It seems to me that a company the size of Pogo could create their own damned downloads instead of us giving out all our CC info to a company off shore.

I wouldn't even mind that if the games EVER worked right when they are released, but the last 3 haven't-- Lottso didnt' work correctly and needed a patch, ditto for The Poppit Show, which also had an enormous memory drain when they added the ranks.

I don't think 4 or 5 badges is worth the hassle of dealing with Oberon Media.

Lesson learned here!!!!

cruiser

Is there any helper out to assist us in playing this new game.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

john82379

To the best of my knowledge, the only way to get the game badges in Mahjongg Deluxe is that you have to play in the "Tower" rooms. I found this out the hard way too, but sure enough after winning one game in the "Tower" i had my first badge.  Hope this helps  :<<

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview