Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Garden Deluxe

Started by Runner,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i can play in the other two rooms,but for some reason the tower rooms do not highlight for me to play in them..any suggestions?

swamp

Quote from: john82379 on September 19, 2007, 08:09:58 AM
To the best of my knowledge, the only way to get the game badges in Mahjongg Deluxe is that you have to play in the "Tower" rooms. I found this out the hard way too, but sure enough after winning one game in the "Tower" i had my first badge.  Hope this helps  :<<
thanks for the info john  O0

BabyCheetah

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 19, 2007, 08:38:06 AM
i can play in the other two rooms,but for some reason the tower rooms do not highlight for me to play in them..any suggestions?

You are not connected to pogo.  You have to hit the connect on the main screen.  I learned the hard way.  happy playing.  Does anyone know if you can "legally" share reg codes for MD?

Homer

Quote from: babycheater on September 19, 2007, 02:19:12 PM
Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 19, 2007, 08:38:06 AM

You are not connected to pogo.  You have to hit the connect on the main screen.  I learned the hard way.  happy playing.  Does anyone know if you can "legally" share reg codes for MD?

Legally no.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

BadgeBabe

Yeah, now wasn't it just too freaking hard for them to tell us that we had to play the game in an unfamiliar mode to get their stupid badges????

I just now got a response from EA about it. That totally STINKS in my opinion. I've spent 5 years or more playing " Garden" and now I have to learn how to stack the things with a bunch of other people for it to count.

I am so mad!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, I will never buy another Deluxe or To Go game.

And can't you use the same code on another computer? Homer says No. But with Lottso and that other horrid one, Poppit Show, we could use the reg. code on up to 5 computers.
I only want to use it on one extra one.

This whole Mahjong GARDENS to go is a SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why call it GARDENS if it has to be played a different way for badges? I HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Homer

They asked if they could legally share the code and I believe the correct answer would be no. That doesn't mean it can't be done.

A word of caution about running around and passing out your extra registrations. Not only may it be illegal but if you reformat or buy a new pc you may find yourself without a registration left to use when you need it which means you will have to purchase the program over.

cruiser

That would be great Homer, BH always takes good care of us badge hogs.  Sure would be nice to have one real soon so that we can rank in there before the other new games come out.  Do you have any idea as to timeframe, I just purchased the game and I'm struggling lol lol  .

Homer

I haven't talked to the boys at BH today. I'll see what I can find out.

gator8_24

Don't have the 'gardens' but really dislike poppit show and not crazy about lottso either.  Ready to delete thm from my puter!Never play them so a waste opf $$ lol

Mistyeyed

i still cant get this game to run right for me...i downloaded and unistalled it about five times..i sent e mails to the company that puts it out..they told me to uninstall and restall..thats not doing any good..i can get the game to open but its only giving me options for orignal and garden games,its not allowing me to play towers..also,doesnt show chat box...cant figure out what else to do with this..i think i might have wasted my money on this thing..any suggestions?

Homer

BH is looking at the game now. If I hear anything I'll let you know.

tokiehog

i play the game in tower mode and getting ranks and badges and even a mini outfit...it is working just fine right now but u have to be signed in to pogo and connected to play tower...hope this helps

BadgeBabe

I played until I had 3 badges and one tacky " peasant" outfit but this game BLOWS!!!

The regular Mahjong Gardens is fun to play and we all know how, but this traditional stacking crap, and then the Pogo people projecting player's mini faces right on top of the playing screen is horrible.

I really thought this was going to be an improvement over the very lame first MahJong to Go but it isn't.. not in the Tower Mode!!!

DAMMIT!!! >>:D >>:D

PS- I know our programmers at BH are geniuses, but this is going to be one hard auto to make too. Whew!

Mary

Mary

omg what kind of game is this that they can put there mini faces in your way???  (O+O)

Homer

leitabug

does anyone know if you age your dragon threw  the garden in the to go game if you will get the badges of the reg. game? :;'

Mistyeyed

i have no idea why im having so much trouble getting this game to work for me..for some reason it wont connect to the internet,i can play on orginal or garden but not connecting,it doesnt allow me in to the towers rooms..i have contacted oberon and everything they told me to do i have tried and still no results..does anyone have any good suggestions for me..hate to waste 20 bucks for this...

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 19, 2007, 03:34:53 PM
OmG... this conversation sounds so "One of Da Boyz Only" kinda connection... I wonder if I can get a hookup and be a honorary member...lmfaoz ...no..no.. I dont mean I wanna be a man..... jus be in the "club" lmfaoz

Homer

Quote from: TmT on September 20, 2007, 09:56:24 AM
Quote from: Homer on September 19, 2007, 03:34:53 PM
OmG... this conversation sounds so "One of Da Boyz Only" kinda connection... I wonder if I can get a hookup and be a honorary member...lmfaoz ...no..no.. I dont mean I wanna be a man..... jus be in the "club" lmfaoz

If you want to be "In Da Club" you better talk to Fiddy Cents.  :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview