Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The American's Guide to Canada

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gator8_24

:)) :)) :))  Thanks, will have to send that to my Canadian friends, eh?  I used to belong to a racing form (which is now gone) and text chat every Friday and Sat. nites.  At time we had more Canadians onlne so have heard about all on the site except the Trailer Park Guys.   Think there is a Tim Hortons in Maine (so close to the border), been told that if the RCM was wearing the red uniform they were not on duity fighting crime, LOL. Guess the colored money is okay as long as not colorblind and the poutine and syrup , my Canadian friends have talked about as well  (in their opinion ) the great beer as US beer is yellow water. (I didn't use the word they used lol) Now Red Green, used to watch him on PBS here in the States a few years ago, liked him , evidently as watched the show!  My friends don't have much good to say about Quebec. They live in Guelph, Winnepeg and northern Alberta.  Oh yes, I do get one of my  meds from up north as every exp. here and ins. won't cover!  Actually it now comes from Australia.

Oh just remembered one friend always talked about  Timmy's hot chocolate.

But enjoyed the post  :)) :))  :!!  :##

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview