PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 10:41:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WhoSe HeRe

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Here it is 1:02AM and this chicken is going to play pogo to pass the time during a tornado warning!  I get nervous when these tropical storms come thru with tornadoes etc.! I was all ready for bed  but now got dressed , see I'm such a chicken! :)) :)) :)) and having a drink! bbq21.gif  These things always happen at night!  :'((  :))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on September 20, 2007, 10:06:40 PM
Here it is 1:02AM and this chicken is going to play pogo to pass the time during a tornado warning!  I get nervous when these tropical storms come thru with tornadoes etc.! I was all ready for bed  but now got dressed , see I'm such a chicken! :)) :)) :)) and having a drink! bbq21.gif  These things always happen at night!  :'((  :))
Glad you're here and the tornado didnt take you away.... whew...I had already started lookin at your tokens and said... IF... if she gets blown away... can I have her tokens.... waitin for pogo's response...

<spankin myself> Thats not funny....

<<huggin Gator>> You know I have nuthin but luv for you hun... I would cry myself to death if anything happen to such a wonderfull person... <smoochie>

justahumping

Quote from: Mayhem on September 14, 2007, 10:05:26 PM
Oh, I was never a beer drinker myself. It took a long time to get used to it.

The only beer I drink is Molson Ice. It's ice filtered and very light and no after-taste  O0

Took me long time to get use to drinking beer myself. I was raised up on P.B.R.  after that junk. any beer is good!  (Oh yes. I my mother told me at age 3 I was drinking, so you can tell it took me a long time)   lol

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on September 22, 2007, 04:49:11 PM
Glad you're here and the tornado didnt take you away.... whew...I had already started lookin at your tokens and said... IF... if she gets blown away... can I have her tokens.... waitin for pogo's response...

<<huggin Gator>> You know I have nuthin but luv for you hun... I would cry myself to death if anything happen to such a wonderfull person... <smoochie>

Awww thanks Tokens (OO)  I get all hot and bothered by those things and then they seem to fizzle out! Guess that's a good thing.  And yes you my have my tokens! lol

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on September 22, 2007, 07:02:02 PM

Awww thanks Tokens (OO)  I get all hot and bothered by those things and then they seem to fizzle out! Guess that's a good thing.  And yes you my have my tokens! lol
Uh... where is l0c0.. Where is Monkey and Homer??? No..no.. where da heck is Swampboy... all of those men would really be shocked to see Gator Hot and Bothered...lmfaoz....and I think she's sayin cuz I make her like that.... <scratchin my head> Tara... help me...lol

swamp

Quote from: TmT on September 22, 2007, 07:32:35 PM

Uh... where is l0c0.. Where is Monkey and Homer??? No..no.. where da heck is Swampboy... all of those men would really be shocked to see Gator Hot and Bothered...lmfaoz....and I think she's sayin cuz I make her like that.... <scratchin my head> Tara... help me...lol
:>> :-X  we out lQQkin for boobies  O+O diving.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on September 22, 2007, 07:44:20 PM

So what do "we" have?     LOL

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on September 23, 2007, 09:59:29 AM
Quote from: swampboy on September 22, 2007, 07:44:20 PM

So what do "we" have?     LOL
:o0 O+O :pp

TmT

VV l0c0 wake up... I'm here creatin 69s...  c'mon roll over...I'm in fun and games... where are you...lol  bbq22.gif bbq22.gif bbq22.gif

gator8_24

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on September 28, 2007, 09:33:15 AM
;:" following Tokens for Loco!  :))
++ from Gator <hidin behind posts>  :>> She need to be followin Swamp...lol

TmT

l0c0 came here this morn and shaved his beard...I know that because I see small stubby hairs all around the forum floor halloween22.jpg

gator8_24

Is there a floor in the forum?  I thought it was a bottomless pit! :)))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 14, 2007, 02:06:51 PM
Is there a floor in the forum?  I thought it was a bottomless pit! :)))
:))  :)) Depends who you ask...

gator8_24

Ok, I'm no longer here, gonna go to that nasty place Pogo!  :^*

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview