Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I bought $150 package...

Started by tweeticat,

Previous topic - Next topic

tweeticat

That was awhile ago, now I want to buy 3 more (hopefully for $5 ea). Not sure exactly how to do that. I will be using paypal.

jeffy

you can buy the roulette runner program for 5 dollars and just tell them your a 150 member and tell them the code to the auto you really want.

You can also find help here http://www.badgehelp.com/150help.html

Q. I bought the 150 package and now you have added more games, how do I get those?

A. At the time of your purchase, those new programs were not included in your package. To upgrade, you need to buy 2 programs for $10 and then email me all of the registration codes you need passwords for. The roulette runner costs $5.00 if you only need one program. You will not be getting the roulette but the program that you have written in the message box. The roulette is the only program that we have that costs $5.00 so that is why we have you buy that one and have you write what you are really wanting so we will know. ..then in the message box let us know what you really want and the reg code

tweeticat

Okay, so do I put down for 3 roulette programs to equal $15?

jeffy

i guess you could do that or just buy 1 roulette and 1 other 10 dollar 1 whichever works best for you :) just make sure in the messages to badgehelp to let them know your a 150 member and really need codes to the other programs.

tweeticat

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview