PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:28:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta auto program

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

does this challenge take a long time to go through the ranks using the auto...also whats the best way to play it..two or four handed?

BadgeBabe

Yes
Either
Usually its better to try options and see

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 09, 2007, 06:18:36 AM
does this challenge take a long time to go through the ranks using the auto...also whats the best way to play it..two or four handed?

If you don't mind me asking...how many games do you do at one time?  :)))  Seems like you ask about 5 a day.  halloween23.gif

Mistyeyed

i havent started it yet,i was just asking..sorry to ask a question here..

Tara

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 09, 2007, 04:10:35 PM
i havent started it yet,i was just asking..sorry to ask a question here..

Don't get your panties in a wad...no one said anything about you asking a question here...Ask away...that's what it's here for...Besides I like everyone bugging Homer  :)))...Good luck on all your badges!!

Mistyeyed

im not wearing any..and will try to bug homer if thats what he needs..lol..sorry to keep asking the questions but i only started with the auto programs a month ago and trying to see which ones move along the best..i do usually try to work back and forth on 3 or 4 at a time,just to break up the monotony..

swamp

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 09, 2007, 04:16:49 PM
im not wearing any..and will try to bug homer if thats what he needs..lol..sorry to keep asking the questions but i only started with the auto programs a month ago and trying to see which ones move along the best..i do usually try to work back and forth on 3 or 4 at a time,just to break up the monotony..
i do better with 3 bager   it get between 45 and 50 reds a hour     i hope this helps  :##

jeffy

yes its gonna take forever you need 26,000 red 3's to get to rank 100 the last 10 ranks are a monster.
it took me a month maybe from rank 50 to 100 thats playing about every 2 to 3 days and letting it run overnight if your starting from rank 1 it will be a while.
play 4 player because your cpu partners red 3's count for you
options:
require 2 canastas to meld out - checked
no wilds in opening meld - checked

that makes sure you play to get every red 3 possile each hand
GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview