PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:53:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How many badges do you have?

Started by shuckyducky,

Previous topic - Next topic

shuckyducky

Hiya people,

I'm pretty new to the site and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have played pogo for years and just recently found this site and it took my pogo experience to a new level. I have only used the trial versoins of the autos but luv them. Money is kinda tight atm, so i haven't bought any yet but I plan to get the lotto one soon. New houses and Twin boys are expensive.

But enough about me. Thought I would break the ice and see who is the king/Queen of badges around here? I'm sure everyone here has my 116 beat by a long shot.

swamp

Quote from: shuckyducky on September 21, 2007, 11:38:04 AM
Hiya people,

I'm pretty new to the site and wanted to say hello to everyone. I have played pogo for years and just recently found this site and it took my pogo experience to a new level. I have only used the trial versoins of the autos but luv them. Money is kinda tight atm, so i haven't bought any yet but I plan to get the lotto one soon. New houses and Twin boys are expensive.

But enough about me. Thought I would break the ice and see who is the king/Queen of badges around here? I'm sure everyone here has my 116 beat by a long shot.
878 here. over half of them i had to click with my toes. bth  welcome to PC we have fun here hope you do to  Fishing5.gif :##--------------------------------------------

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jeffy

Just hit 951 here 20 trips away from my next perfect pair solitaire badge :)

gator8_24

According to my profile I have 729. More than what I thought, but will never catch up to Homer lol

TmT

sophie2946

hi there , I am new to this forum and am looking for help with a puzzle in Nancy Drew Creature of kapu cave, Nancy is in kapu cave tring to solve the puzzle of six blocks with volcanos and turtles on them, six dice numbered one through to six, the dice have to be placed in the blocks to open the way to move on, can you or anybody else help me with the answer to this puzzle, thanks for your time, hope you can help. from sophie2946.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PogoKaz

Quote from: sophie2946 on September 21, 2007, 01:55:18 PM
hi there , I am new to this forum and am looking for help with a puzzle in Nancy Drew Creature of kapu cave, Nancy is in kapu cave tring to solve the puzzle of six blocks with volcanos and turtles on them, six dice numbered one through to six, the dice have to be placed in the blocks to open the way to move on, can you or anybody else help me with the answer to this puzzle, thanks for your time, hope you can help. from sophie2946.

from a walkthrough
Cross the suspended bridge and examine the story-puzzle.  You'll want to put
the panels in chronological order by inserting the numbered stones.

Panel #1 - A small tree sprouts near a volcano.
Panel #2 - The tree matures. A turtle arrives.
Panel #3 - The tree has matured. The turtle resides.
Panel #4 - The volcano erupts. The turtle lays four eggs.
Panel #5 - The lava flows toward the tree. The four eggs mature.
Panel #6 - The lava destroys the tree. Two eggs hatch.

3 1
6 5
4 2

PogoKaz

Welcome to the forums :)

I only have a measley 495, long way to go yet lol

Chata *#$% up

Fluffy756

harley89

TmT

TmT

TmT

Quote from: Jewel on September 22, 2007, 10:15:11 AM
Yep, no kidding.
lol.. ok 1043... I jus got the 4th badge in Mahjong Deluxe.......... Homer...do you hear me  ++ on your  :o0 ... Jewel can you see me  5 badges to catchin yo'  :o0 too!! lmao

tokiehog

rhino

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview