PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Spooky Slots

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

I see in the challenges coming up they have a spooky slots badge...is there an auto program for it,i didnt see it listed in the games...

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mary

xgingerx

will the slots cheat work for spooky slots to? it has in the past. >:(

jeffy

Homer will this be a new auto or will the slots auto just be updated to play this. i guess im asking if this will be a free update for 150 members  0:

Homer

kayna

surly if the game is only around for a limited amount of time then it should work as befor with the slot runner? and here is another totaly unrelated  question but still!

i noticed there is an auto program for a game called quickshot hoops...like um???what is this game? i cant see any bagdes for it yet there is an auto for it and i cant see it listed? is this a game in the making that the auto is ready for or was it an old game or am i just blind? i also see the auto listed in my 150 page but never noticed it befor!

PogoKaz

Quote from: kayna on September 18, 2007, 09:10:51 PM

i noticed there is an auto program for a game called quickshot hoops...like um???what is this game? i cant see any bagdes for it yet there is an auto for it and i cant see it listed? is this a game in the making that the auto is ready for or was it an old game or am i just blind? i also see the auto listed in my 150 page but never noticed it befor!

Must admit I didn't recognize it, so I looked on pogo and it is in the Casual Sports section along with pogo bowl.

This is a copy and paste from the help file of that game hope it helps -

Quick Shot is a casual basketball shooting game similar to the games you'd find in a video arcade or sports bar. Grab the balls from the tray at the bottom and try to make as many shots as you can in the 60 second time limit. The more shots you make, the more tokens you'll win!

kayna

ahh but it doesnt have any badges yet it has an auto? or maybe thats the us site now i dunno i cant seem to keep up with whats on what site or tell the diffrence these days!

Homer

There are no badges although it was a very good game to make tokens in back in the day.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview