PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:31:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Using Auto Programs

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

how does everyone use their auto programs?  do you work on just one game at a time,or do you like me,go back and forth between a few..im usually working back and forth on about five or six at a time..

Mia107

I usually go back and forth.. I work on one game until i get the next rank badge, then go to another..Mainly because i have pogo ADHD and cant stick to one game.. but also because this way I feel like my badge album looks a little better, rather than several game award badges from one game within a day or so of each other.

BabyCheetah

I usually try to work on the badges while it is a weekly challenge because you have more people in the game rooms and I don't think it looks as suspicious using the auto then.  I might be wrong but thats my thinking.  For example... when harvest mania was a weekly challege a couple of weeks ago I basically set my auto running in a very populated room and let it run.   Happy autoing   sg.gif

jeffy

i bust em out 1 at a time and use the autos that seem to be more stable and go all night not all autos work great for me :)

BUNNYBUNNS

:OO <O>

Hi ,
How deo I get the auto program that everyones talking about ? and dows anyone know where I can get the new version of tears pogo autoloader cheats or whatever its named please help god bless :>please email me or send me a post

BUNNYBUNNS

Quote from: Mistyeyed on September 30, 2007, 02:45:44 PM
how does everyone use their auto programs?  do you work on just one game at a time,or do you like me,go back and forth between a few..im usually working back and forth on about five or six at a time..
how do i get this thanks

kayna

at the top of forum is a link to the cheats programs. you can find them at badgehelp. badgehelp make the best ones and the customer support is the tops! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview