PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word whomp whackdown

Started by leitabug,

Previous topic - Next topic

leitabug

is any one else having a problem with this game resetting itself back to easy after the jp spin?not sure if its pogo or the cheat or just me..thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

leitabug

thanks for info. homer..it's going to be a long day to get threw 66 games. vacation8.gif

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubbleup

I thought it was just me!...I was clearing cookies and trying everything...big pain in the  :o0

rnwb

Quote from: leitabug on September 22, 2007, 09:00:36 AM
inot sure if its pogo or the cheat or just me..thanks

It was happening to me too, so it's not the cheat. ;)

fancyfreefeet

Try this when you get to the hard level to do the premium challenge, hold your curser on the right side arrow.  At first it may switch to easy or medium, but just keep holding your curser on that right arrow and it will finally lock the hard level in and you will not have to keep changing it.  It might switch several times, but as long as you hold that curser there, it will lock into hard.   You will still have to do this each time if you happen to leave game and come back.   

Symbion

I think the problem has been fixed... I was playing it earlier today to finish up my album and all of a sudden it just started to stay on hard...

persistence

The easiest way to fix this problem is open the game...do 1 word on easy,hit the button to go up to medium....do 1 word,hit the button to go up to hard level....then play the game normally. It should stay there,I did 2 accounts for the premium badge  and a few times during the game I had to redo this to make it stay on hard. Pogo may have it fixed by now,haven't been back in there cause have all the ranks done for this game.

bubbleup

Symbion

an FYI... looks like Whackdown was fixed with Tuesday maintenance...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview