Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Yuiop ver 5.5

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

I have check all setting They are correct  it plays for a while then it will try to spell a word  and can't then pick the letters up and put back in rack keeps doing this until you start it over sent TSR but no help

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apearson29

Yuiop 5.5 was doing the same to me as well.....I moved the click speed to the right a couple of notches and it has seemed to quit. Also, I set timer so if it does it again it will just cost you a turn instead of stopping game all together.
GL ev1 hope this helps   :!!

tokiehog

it sure is nice to see that it is not only me that is having problems with yuiop...i got the 5.5 and it just plays a game usually in the second game it clicks the exchage tile box and there it stays...so i been reading all the tips i can find and tried everything from changing the speed to setting the timer and changing my java...but nothing worked....now i got the new update of 5.6 and that is doing the very same thing.....first when that game came out i got yuiop and it ran like a dream....how come it works so bad now....there are 5 of us friends and we are all having the same trouble so that kinda rules out a certain computer or internet service....pleaseeeee can someone help... :OO :OO

Homer

The best thing to do is to submit a TSR so BH can look into it.

BadgeBabe

Version 5.6 is now out. If you have a bad copy of 5.5, delete what you have and download 5.6.

Hope this helps. :)

tokiehog

there is nothing more i would like than to get yuiop running the way it used to...i have tried all the updates...i have tried both javas...i would love to know if there is anything else i can try...i just loaded the latest version 5.8 and it is playing for a few mins no matter what the speed setting is and it will click on the exchange tiles box but it wont exchange letters nor will it close out the box...it is the same trouble i have had with all the latest ones...nothing is changed on my computer..i cant think of anything else to try...i cant get a TSr because with the exchange window i  cant do anything else.....i still have my 5.2 version and that seems to be doing ok most of the time but i cant get the newer smarter versions to run plus i am sure i not going to get the 5.2 to open  forever...ty if anyone has any ideas...... :///

Homer

All I can suggest is that you submit a TSR so they can see what is happening.

tokiehog

ok homer i have the game open right now with the problem i try doing a tsr and after i click on the first box to say yes it takes everything from my screen except the auto...so there is no way to get a tsr...unless u know something i can try.... :///

Homer

Sorry but that's the only way the peeps at BH can see what is happening. They do their upgrades based on the TSR reports people turn in.

I will be posting a tutorial later today on how to do a TSR.

jrzydvl

tsr reports help them out alot and the new yuiop works great

bh helped me out on one auto about a year or so ago and when i started having problems they helped out with what i was telling them and soon as i gave them a SS they fixed the auto and worked great for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview