Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tom Cruise "Indoctrination" Video

Started by Stinkerbell,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

harley89

I watched the whole thing the only thing that scares me is Tom himself.  John Travolta is a member but they are totaly different.  After veiwing this video I think Sciencetlogy will be the next "religion" I study. Right now the Koran has me all tied up very diffcult reading.  But I do believe this one requires a very close look.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: harleyrider on January 21, 2008, 12:03:31 PM
I watched the whole thing the only thing that scares me is Tom himself.  John Travolta is a member but they are totaly different.  After veiwing this video I think Sciencetlogy will be the next "religion" I study. Right now the Koran has me all tied up very diffcult reading.  But I do believe this one requires a very close look.

Tom has brought a lot of problems onto himself with his "holier than thou" attitude.  Maybe someday he'll be walking on water and offering classes to teach the rest of us how, too. 

mac

I watched this just to see what all the commotion was to suppressed it was all about. I only was able to take about half of it myself. I kept turning to my surpressed self & asking myself "huh? what is he talking about?"  ;-)
Not too mention that mission impossible music playing in the background in a loop was annoying as h***.

Mac

harley89

It has appeared for along time that he is not stable mentality.  I think it is a mistake for the group to use him as a front man.  I know he believes that mental illness can be cured by the group so I think he needs a treatment or 2.  May be another one of those  babies I need to go get and take care of. Hope not

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview