PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 08:36:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Longest game to play on auto

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

whats anyones opinion on the longest game to finish with the auto program..lottso,canasta,poppit show..

Homer

The Poppit Show will be the longest. You need 2 million prizes to finish the game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jewel

The poppit show will take a long time no matter which way you choose to do it.

Chata *#$% up

harley89

jeffy

in my opinion it has to be 1) poppit show 2) lottso 3) canasta (now that it has rank 100)

im about 400 red 3's from rank 100 on canasta i started when the game was released on aug 9th and its almost sept 9th so from rank 50 to 100 its taken me about 30 days.

whew

edfshr

TmT

Quote from: Homer on September 05, 2007, 02:07:07 PM
The Poppit Show will be the longest. You need 2 million prizes to finish the game.
I dont know of anyone that has finished it... I have a friend that has 38/40

Jewel

I have seen 2 people wearing the last badge. One has had it since August 1. Too bad it isn't me, lol.

farmlady

Jewel

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on September 23, 2007, 01:50:55 PM
wtg! I will be finished with it this week.  :D

OMG!! Congrats to you.  I keep giving up on it, then I start again. I wonder if the last badge is even worth it sometimes..lol 

Jewel

ty, I have stuck with it but it has been hard and I am really really tired of looking at it. I would much rather be playing mahjong deluxe. If spooky slots comes out Tuesday morning, I am going to have a tough time staying out of that.  :((

tokiehog

if spooky slots comes out it wont take u long to get tired of it because it takes forever to get a pumpkin on the spinner...there was  a glitch in beta but they got it fixed...so the glitch hunters better be on the move or we will be clicking 4ever in spooky...gl all when it comes out.... :///

jeffy

anyone wanna do my poppit show ranks for me im on 19/40 by hand... my auto wont work :(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview