PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:14:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Did You Do This?

Started by WhoPharted?,

Previous topic - Next topic

WhoPharted?

Gidday Gamers,

Here's something that would most likely make some of ya's laugh,or make you wonder what colour hair I have.

When I first trialed Poppet cheat a couple years ago now and before I was a member of the club officially I had used the optional chat within the cheat and blabbed to the world useless garb about the weather and what a great browser accessory this was.  That doesn't sound too bad right?

Wrong,I actually thought it was a chat use for other users of this particular cheat,you know "in cheat chat" LMAO! Not that it was a short cut kinda to Pogo chat..Doh!

I never exited a room so quick as I did that day.... omg talk about feeling sooooo stupid.     

Thought this might brighten up some of your day/night.   Hehehehe.

swamp

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on October 11, 2007, 10:19:16 PM
Quote from: swampboy on October 11, 2007, 08:46:11 PM
:o :-[ huh

Glad you said it first :)))
:>>   still dont understand it    maybe its just me and my meds  :-[ :))

Mayhem

She thought the chat box (in the auto) was to speak with other users using that auto.

She didn't realize when she hit the enter key, it would paste everything she just wrote in pogo's game chat  :)))
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

swamp

Quote from: Mayhem on October 11, 2007, 10:54:11 PM
She thought the chat box (in the auto) was to speak with other users using that auto.

She didn't realize when she hit the enter key, it would paste everything she just wrote in pogo's game chat  :)))
ohhhh ok  thanks for clearing that up for me  mayhem  :)) :)) :))

gator8_24

Same here Mayhem, thanks. hey going to have some Canadian cheddar cheese soup today down at DisneyWorld food and wine festival.  It's my fav of all the food samples, course only get about 1/2 cup for $3 LOL !@! bbq21.gif

Symbion

That's what happens when the Canadian dollar is worth $1.03 US lol

gator8_24

Quote from: Symbion on October 12, 2007, 06:37:26 AM

it was the price for the past 3 years and it's all US dollars.   Everything at disney is expensive!

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 12, 2007, 06:02:16 PM

it was the price for the past 3 years and it's all US dollars.   Everything at disney is expensive!
Oh gawd yes!! I went this summer there with family and friends. I cant believe how much I spent there but I have no regrets. The fun was well worth it :) Taking care of all the expenses for me and my 2 daughters for a  week was over 2 house payments...a car note...and some...lmao (lets just say Im not talkin about cheap house  payments...lol)

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 12, 2007, 06:09:15 PM
Quote from: gator8 on October 12, 2007, 06:02:16 PM

Oh gawd yes!! I went this summer there with family and friends. I cant believe how much I spent there but I have no regrets. The fun was well worth it :) Taking care of all the expenses for me and my 2 daughters for a  week was over 2 house payments...a car note...and some...lmao (lets just say Im not talkin about cheap house  payments...lol)

We get the FL resident pass, has seasonal blackouts but just have to go 3 times and pay for it.  The food, drinks etc are silly, 2.50 a bottle of water. There are no drinking fountain!

Monkey

Quote from: ToodlesNoodles on October 11, 2007, 08:23:27 PM
Gidday Gamers,

Here's something that would most likely make some of ya's laugh,or make you wonder what colour hair I have.

When I first trialed Poppet cheat a couple years ago now and before I was a member of the club officially I had used the optional chat within the cheat and blabbed to the world useless garb about the weather and what a great browser accessory this was.  That doesn't sound too bad right?

Wrong,I actually thought it was a chat use for other users of this particular cheat,you know "in cheat chat" LMAO! Not that it was a short cut kinda to Pogo chat..Doh!

I never exited a room so quick as I did that day.... omg talk about feeling sooooo stupid.     

Thought this might brighten up some of your day/night.   Hehehehe.

:)) :)) :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview