Trizzle : Complete 60 levels this week! [Download Cheat]
Aces Up! HD : Earn 50 flying aces this week! [Download Cheat]
Tumble Bees HD : Spell 200 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ALOHA

Started by lenni,

Previous topic - Next topic

lenni

is any1 having trouble with aloha my wont work keeps telling me that there's no game open :$%

Homer

Delete the program reboot your pc and redownload from www.badgehelp.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

lenni

aloha
did all that deleted reboot still won work :OO

leitabug

mines not working either..looks like pogo changed something on the games..the opening windows have a new look..

lenni

leitabug

give it time..i'm sure it will be fixed :<<

Tara

Yikes...everywhere I look I see an "Aloha" topic....I want my mommy!!

BadgeBabe

Pogo has changed the interface of MANY games this AM.
Trouncer worked until Pogo came back online.. now it doesn't.

I guess we need some kind of warning topic about this before people drive the guys at BH nuts.

The good news is that Bonus Check still works for tomorrow's challenge and I finished my Mix and Match badges at 7:30 this AM.  :)) :)) :/o\

MaGGster

:OO :OO :OO

My  aloha bingo cheat went aloha also, Help............, i also noticed when i went to download new version in badhehelp you have the .02 version on   badge help i got the .03 version whats going on with that :ooo :ooo :ooo

MaGGster

:ooo :ooo  in my post i meant  badgehelp.com is .02 pogocheats is .03

BadgeBabe

Homer,
I don't think that's the problem right now. Pogo reformatted MANY game pages while they were offline last night.
A lot of the auto programs are temporarily NOT interfacing with the resized pages correctly.
Aloha has been identified as one of the temp. out of order helpers.

Fortunately, Bonus Check still works for this week's badge challenge. ( I always do Texas Hold Em by hand anyway).

BadgeBabe

Quote from: lenni on September 25, 2007, 04:36:10 AM

is any1 having trouble with aloha my wont work keeps telling me that there's no game open :$%

Lenni,
We told you what was wrong in the OTHER thread you started about Aloha. There has been a reformatting of Pogo's game pages for many of the games. The change is slight, but enough that the auto programs for many games are NOT working at present.
As we told you, Aloha is one of them.

If there is anything you STILL don't understand about Pogo making a change to the way a page fits with the auto, then try to just wait until Badge Help ( the people who MAKE the auto programs) can change the auto programs to work well with the new and not so improved Pogo screens.

kas66

MaGGster

:OO   

kas where did you find the latest update of aloha? because i went to the download section and ended up with the same window errors, are you sure the new one is out?

kas66

I went to badge help, it was there dated todays date.  I downloaded it and it is working fine for me.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview