PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:45:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UK founders day.....

Started by ImJustOneOldFart,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewel

Remove billing info, then go to: http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/cpfounders/main.jsp  then select UK in the menu.

Then hope Homer doesn't slap my hand for posting a link.  bubblegum.gif

Homer

Quote from: Jewel on September 26, 2007, 06:25:18 PM
Remove billing info, then go to: http://uk.pogo.com/hotdeploy/uk/promotions/cpfounders/main.jsp  then select UK in the menu.

Then hope Homer doesn't slap my hand for posting a link.  bubblegum.gif

:{:  :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Queenie

Haaaa Ha!!!!!!!!!! Got it!!!!!  Thank you once again Jewel!!  0: :-X  

BadgeBabe

A suggestion- Don't leave your billing/ personal info on Pogo until the day you have to renew every year, then delete it afterwards.

lovebug44

Jewel

swamp

Queenie

Quote from: BadgeBabe on September 26, 2007, 06:32:47 PM
A suggestion- Don't leave your billing/ personal info on Pogo until the day you have to renew every year, then delete it afterwards.

Good Idea!! Was thinking that myself.  :D

BadgeBabe

I also edited my Profile to state that I live in London England and Dallas, Texas..
Added Sinead O'Conner to my list of favorite music too, just in case it matters to the SNOOPS at Pogo. LOL

Queenie

WOW.. you cover it all woman!!!!!!!!!!    :/\Smarty pants. HEHEHE

Symbion

Maybe I'm just having a tired moment... But the only thing listed under my Billing Info tab is a drop down that lets me change from Canada to whatever...

Where do I go to remove my billing info as it doesn't let me remove my country...

TmT

Jewel

Quote from: Symbion on September 26, 2007, 07:52:31 PM
Maybe I'm just having a tired moment... But the only thing listed under my Billing Info tab is a drop down that lets me change from Canada to whatever...

Where do I go to remove my billing info as it doesn't let me remove my country...

Go to my stuff tab at top of pogo main page, then account, then go to view subscription info, enter your pw, click on billing info, and then:

Symbion

I guessed that's what I was looking for but I don't have any billing information stored with Pogo as I purchased my subscription through PayPal.

Jewel

Have you tried to skip that part and just go to the link and see if it will give you the badge?

Symbion

yup... tried it and got denied... my wife's account was done the same way and she was able to get the badge

BadgeBabe

One more ( obvious) thing- if we want to keep the badge, we really should play on Pogo UK with a profile that makes sense  for the UK... at least for a while. It's the same Pogo, same players in the same rooms as always, but I guess Gemes are bought with Euros.

Tiki-Nik

BadgeBabe

Isn't England using the Euro now? I know France is resisting but thought England had switched.
Are you in a part of the UK which hasn't adopted the Euro as official currency yet? Am I suffering from Alzheimer's for not knowing this, LOL?

Tiki-Nik

The Uk has never accepted the Euro in any part  and France has been using the Euro for abouve 2 years now :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview