PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:23:43 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

UK founders day.....

Started by ImJustOneOldFart,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blacklord4

:D tyty...got the badge...but couldn't get the gems..wonder why??

TmT

Quote from: Mayhem on September 26, 2007, 03:34:22 PM
If they don't want you to have it, they'll just remove it.

I personally wouldn't take the gems though ...
I selected the gems yesterday... uh, today I jus checked and they did not give me any gems, neither account. Although, that dang page congratulated me for receivin 30 gems per account... Pogo lies!!!

Sueette

Quote from: TmT on September 27, 2007, 10:34:29 AM
Quote from: Mayhem on September 26, 2007, 03:34:22 PM
If they don't want you to have it, they'll just remove it.

I personally wouldn't take the gems though ...
I selected the gems yesterday... uh, today I jus checked and they did not give me any gems, neither account. Although, that dang page congratulated me for receivin 30 gems per account... Pogo lies!!!

Same thing happened to me too. It congratulated me but when I checked my account, no gems had been added.

:'((    Sue

TmT

I wonder if Pogo fixed this cuz I couldnt get it for my best friend <poutin> I tried doin it jus like how I did both my accounts and to no avail... it kept sayin "sorry"... sorry my  :o0 I wanted my sister to have it (my best friend) smoochie...

Jewel

I just claimed it for someone else. Are you making sure their billing info is deleted? I cleared their info, it asked if I was sure, then I went totally out of pogo, then I went to the link I listed in my previous post and got the badge.

TmT

Quote from: Jewel on September 27, 2007, 06:12:22 PM
I just claimed it for someone else. Are you making sure their billing info is deleted? I cleared their info, it asked if I was sure, then I went totally out of pogo, then I went to the link I listed in my previous post and got the badge.
Tyvm J'... I got it to work thankz to Tara... she was all up in my private tryin to help a sista out...lol... You both were right... delete/remove cc info.  I didnt have to do mine like that but dont matter.... it got the job done... lol

Lemme say it out loud, so she wont say I never thanked her openly.... "THANK YOU TARA"... did you hear me... huh... huh ...rofl so hard...  I gotta love that woman...

justin6128

a friend of mine got hers yesterday and is trying to tell me that pogo charged there account with charges and she thinks that it was cuz we changed our location to the uk and logged in to get the badges, anyway we could get charged for that uk site even though they dont even use the same kind of money sytem

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

tokiehog

how can they charge u for the uk site badge if you don't have any billing info...that is nearly impossible... :;'

xgingerx

cranky

no gems but i got the badge. i wanted the gems just as bad as i wanted the  badge lol

Jazmyn

My account was charged $2.02, but I got the badge while billing info was partially entered. Just state & country was removed.

kayna

um ok tell me how i show it to you and you shall see it? its just the uk flag and says uk club founder next to it and the actual flag in the game room looks rounded like its on a button. sorry had a bad bad car crash and then moved home with no internet till now but im back!!!!!

debbie87

Just an FYI for those who signed up for club pogo while they were members of AOL and got the lower yearly rate................a few ppl I know changed and or removed their billing info to get this UK badge and when they re-entered their billing info for the US, their yearly rate jumped to 39.99. I don't think a badge is worth the price jump..............

wagnerb43

:D
WOW, i just got the uk founder badge.  all i did was delete all my account info and logged in under
the uk flag and got the badge.  cool

i haven't put back the info.  has anyone else done this and how long did you wait to put the info
back.

thanks

DitzyChick

I cleared everything too & got the badge, but when it asked if I was sure I said "yes" D'OH... hopefully that doesn't screw up something later on down the line. 0:

Jewel

Quote from: wagnerb43 on October 06, 2007, 05:32:58 AM
WOW, i just got the uk founder badge.  all i did was delete all my account info and logged in under

i haven't put back the info.  has anyone else done this and how long did you wait to put the info
back.

thanks

I don't ever put my info back in until it is time for pogo to bill me for my subscription. Then, after I see that I was billed, I delete it again.

Tara

Quote from: Jewel on October 06, 2007, 11:58:53 AM

back.

thanks

I don't ever put my info back in until it is time for pogo to bill me for my subscription. Then, after I see that I was billed, I delete it again.

That's what I'm going to do, unless I need gems before my subscription is due again.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 06, 2007, 12:11:43 PM
Quote from: Jewel on October 06, 2007, 11:58:53 AM

back.

thanks

That's what I'm going to do, unless I need gems before my subscription is due again.

:-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview