PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:36:28 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

word search daily...token gifts of zero....

Started by kandykitty20012,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

I have been palying word search daily....and when you get the secret word and give a gift of tokens to another player in the room....its been sending ZERO tokens...whats up with pogo....sweet tooth jp spins and now word serch :oo..... (O+O)....Has this been happening to anyone else?????

Tara

LOL...Didn't you just have this problem in Sweet Tooth?  :)))  Pogo must not like you  :((

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on September 26, 2007, 10:42:42 AM
LOL...Didn't you just have this problem in Sweet Tooth?  :)))  Pogo must not like you  :((
Yes i did....i dont know whats up....... :=

gator8_24

I get that also in word search, Homer said not to worry lol.  Think pogo needs to clear out cobwebs.

kandykitty20012

Good ....at least I know its not happening to me.....Pogo  ;:" must be out..... :=....lol

gigi

happening to me too and a lot of ppl in my room..... i really don't care since i have never been on the receiving end LOL
>:(

Tiki-Nik

Word Search Daily: Fix for Zero Tokens Issue Coming Soon
By Staff | September 27, 2007

Word Search Daily players will be glad to know that we will be fixing the "gifting of zero tokens" issue soon. This is the issue that occurs when Word Search Daily is supposed to award a gift of 100 tokens to another random player in the room. A message appears stating, "To celebrate your victory, we're sending a gift of 0 tokens to [player name]."

Barring any technical difficulties, we expect the fix to take effect within a week.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview