PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:35:19 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hacked!!!! Plz help

Started by simhaup1,

Previous topic - Next topic

simhaup1

:OO
I'm not sure if this has ever happened to anybody but I sure do need some help. I was online last night in pogo playing canasta and it booted me off saying that "oops someone under that same screen name has entered...blah blah" So I thought that one of my friends who helps me do my badges was under my name. When I buzzed her via yahoo, she said "no it's not me, i'm already in a game". So when I went to sign back into my pogo....PW INCORRECT! I can't contact pogo because you need to sign in to be able to contact them and I CAN'T SIGN IN. I was told by some people that my name was in pogo playing poker...when I don't even play any pogo poker games. I had like 12 million tokens and when one of my friends went to the room where i was "supposidly" playing...it showed me only having 8 million left. (this person/hacker is using all of my tokens up)
So does anyone know how to contact pogo directly or how to get my name back? I've already tried sending myself my pw and didn't recieve anything.

Thanks.

kandykitty20012

kandykitty20012

Here is another Pogo Number you can also try.....1-888-842-6388.......good luck and i hope you get you account and tokens back. <>

kayna

i fear that altho yes they will give account back if you can prove billing jobbie they wont give back the tokens. you have said that you let a friend use the account there for they will not give tokens back because noway to prove you didn't authorize access to the account. or at least thats how they handle all account hackings for ultima online.

Homer

They should be able to help if you call them at one of the numbers kitty listed. You might be missing some tokens by the time you get your account back. You might want to reconsider letting others use your pogo account in the future.

Also, make sure they didn't use your credit card info to purchase anything.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

simhaup1

Thanks all for your support. I have contacted EA and have given them my billing information and they have sent me a new pw. As for my tokens...it doesn't bother me. I'm just glad to have my screen name back because i've been a member since 2001. Thanks once again for all your help.

Tara

They probably got in your pogo name, changed your email address first, then could change your password and you wouldn't know a thing. Your password would of went to the new email address. I wouldn't tell pogo you let someone use your name before.   <O>

I was posting the same time you were...your lucky your getting your password back. Tokens aren't a big deal. Go play Qwerty and you will have them back in no time.  :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: simhaup1 on October 06, 2007, 09:36:14 AM
Thanks all for your support. I have contacted EA and have given them my billing information and they have sent me a new pw. As for my tokens...it doesn't bother me. I'm just glad to have my screen name back because i've been a member since 2001. Thanks once again for all your help.

Glad you got your account back........Never let anyone use your account again.cannt trust anyone anymore nowadays.

S1lent

Greetings,
What happened to you can happen to any of us.  I hope the posted numbers will be helpful.  Another avenue is calling the number associated with the credit card.  However, I had no luck...as it took me into a voice mail account.  I did have results by using another persons account...and posting my complaint.  Pogo's representatives responded in a timely manner.

Hope you get this resolved...keep us posted.
S1lent

xgingerx

i have had ppl use my name ...i change my pw word a lot...only way to be safe... halloween27.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview