PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 05:30:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Fast Games for autos

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

i have almost finished with mahjong gardens and blackjack carnival using my autos...im thinking on starting one of these three next...aces up,penguin blocks,or perfect pair solitaire..would love everyones opinions on which one they think would be the fastest one to get through...im under rank 10 in all three of these..yikes....

Tara

You picked 3 long ones...The fastest one of those would be Aces Up. PP is the longest.

kandykitty20012

I agree with Tara Aces Up is the fastest of the 3. halloween23.gif

jeffy

i dunno them squadron numbers get pretty high i know aces up took me a long time. there all about equal id say. i wanted rank 40 in aces up just because of the guardian angel badge i like how it looks.

if your 150 member go for even shorter ones like pai gow poker, harvest mania and stellar sweeper.!

Mistyeyed

thank you jeffy...i already had finished harvest mania,and panda before i got the 150 pkge..i just finished up stellar..was trying to find couple i could work back and forth on that would get done in a week or so..i guess poppit show is out..lol..

Tara

LMAO...Remind me not to answer to anything over here.  halloween22.jpg

Kitty, you should be slapped for responding too.  :)))

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 08, 2007, 08:37:30 AM
LMAO...Remind me not to answer to anything over here.  halloween22.jpg

Kitty, you should be slapped for responding too.  :)))
LMAO....I see what you mean. frankie.gif

Fluffy756

I would go with aces up if you play it day and night you can get it done pretty fast didn't take me that long to do mine.

xgingerx

i'm on grade 18 in ww...how many grades are there?? halloween27.gif

soapbubbles

I know my Aces auto always crashes , and the perfect pair auto works really GREAT . Even tho its a long game the auto works Wonderful. So something to consider.
   HTH'S

jrzydvl

i would agree  go for perfect pair right now  the auto is working great up to rank 24 was hard then gets easy to rank 30 then alot of passes of the homeport

BadgeBabe

Don't whack me or anything but I thought Quick Quack went fast with the auto.
I did QQ right when I did Stellar, and liked the progress with both.
What about Word Whomp? If you turn the program up fast, it knocks out the ranks really quickly. Same with WWW but there's only one badge in WWW. I got my second account all the way to 10th rank zuchini just from playing weekly challenges, IOW, I wasn't trying for badge advancement.

You're done Word Craft ,right? It goes fast, IMO.

Mistyeyed

yes i have finished all those you named badgebabe,actually i did wordcraft myself and finished it the first week it came out..i found it so easy for the fact that you could type the words in,it just flew...im finishing up blackjack carnival right now,i actually thought this one moved along pretty good...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview