This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hearts Challenge this week

Started by Mistyeyed,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

for this weeks challenge,does the settings allow you to set it to win by 15 pts or more?

BadgeBabe

It plays hearts. If you win by 15 points, hooray. But no, the autos are generally NOT set up to do anything special that Pogo comes up with from week to week. If there is a notable exception, the people at BH will post about it here and at www.badgehelp.com where the programs are made.

BadgeBabe

Bumping this thread up to give the results of the badge challenge this week using Heartbeeps Auto Program from BH to get the Hearts badge.

I set my game to 25 point games, unchecked ALL the game options like pass cards to others, take the Jack for -15 points, all other optional rules, did check show scoring because if I was losing every game, I wanted to know what Heartbeeps wasn't doing. I played the bots ( of course) in a Beginner room with no watchers, private room.

I shouldn't have worried. Heartbeeps performed wonderfully!!!
I got my first badge in just over the 5 games required for the badge. I think Heartbeeps played 6 games total.
It took a bit longer the second time around, but it was due to the luck of the draw. I had both badges in way less than 30 minutes each.

BH rocks on!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview