PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:35:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Ummm...help

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

harley89

I will attempt to help you. 1st glue on a new nail. Second buring dinner. Quit cooking go for all take out or serve sushi every night.  As for the 12a/3b= 2q  you must have a nerd living nearby (dont ask Mayhem) if you have no nerds ask the nearest 10 yearold you can find. Kids all ways none that stuff. I recently had my 13yr old granddaughter tutor me in math.   I have at least offered solutions  None of them will work but I offered.  You go girl  :^*

Monkey

Tara

luvsglitches

Sorry Tara, I didn't mean to add to your pain. :$%

TmT

Quote from: luvsglitches on October 12, 2007, 04:40:42 AM
Sorry Tara, I didn't mean to add to your pain. :$%
My mom always said, " dont say you're sorry if you're not willing to fix it and make it right"... <coughin> So, uh..give back the winnings. <winkin>

edit-typo: no--not

luvsglitches

Well, umm......maybe not quite that sorry  :=

TmT

Quote from: luvsglitches on October 15, 2007, 05:35:20 AM
<<fallin out my chair>>lmao

Ok... I'm stuck at my sister's  house and this computer I'm on is Win98. C'mon freakin Win98, what is she tryin to do to me?!?  (O+O) 4 Computers in this house and the one she set up for me to use while I am here is old. I have to crank it to get it started.  The keys stick...the mouse is jumpin all over the place. BUT--she bought a flat screen monitor for this old machine.

HELP

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 15, 2007, 07:57:19 AM

Ok... I'm stuck at my sister's  house and this computer I'm on is Win98. C'mon freakin Win98, what is she tryin to do to me?!?  (O+O) 4 Computers in this house and the one she set up for me to use while I am here is old. I have to crank it to get it started.  The keys stick...the mouse is jumpin all over the place. BUT--she bought a flat screen monitor for this old machine.

HELP

Ask those nephews for help, kids know how! LOL

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 15, 2007, 08:00:32 AM

HELP

Girlfriend, they both leave for school and keep their bedroom doors shut. Thats sayin, "Auntie keep yo' azz out" lmfaoz.  Their rooms look like make-out-bachelor-suites. Naked women pics everywhere...lmfaoz

I dont need their help...just lemme use your computer while you're in school.

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 15, 2007, 08:08:50 AM

HELP

Girlfriend, they both leave for school and keep their bedroom doors shut. Thats sayin, "Auntie keep yo' azz out" lmfaoz.  Their rooms look like make-out-bachelor-suites. Naked women pics everywhere...lmfaoz

Didn't you say that u might fix them some special food? Bribe them!  :)) Oh and wear blinders while in the rooms!

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 15, 2007, 12:13:42 PM

HELP

Didn't you say that u might fix them some special food? Bribe them!  :)) Oh and wear blinders while in the rooms!
<fallin out my chair> lmfaoz so early in da morn. Oh gawd, "blinders"... You think that will work?

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 16, 2007, 12:04:18 AM
Quote from: gator8 on October 15, 2007, 12:13:42 PM

HELP

<fallin out my chair> lmfaoz so early in da morn. Oh gawd, "blinders"... You think that will work?

At least you wouldn't be distracted by the naked women, keep you from sneaking peeks out of the corner of your eye! :))

Monkey

Tara, you have email  :)) :)) :))!!!  O+O :-X

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2007, 01:42:11 PM
Quote from: мопкеу on October 18, 2007, 12:53:35 PM
Tara, you have email  :)) :)) :))!!!  O+O :-X

halloween22.jpg

Ummm...if I was you I would stay out of your privates. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 18, 2007, 01:53:52 PM

LMMFAO....Leaf me alone  >:D

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2007, 01:55:29 PM

OK firecrotch. :)) :)) :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 18, 2007, 02:01:04 PM
Quote from: Tara on October 18, 2007, 01:55:29 PM

OK firecrotch. :)) :)) :))

:@  OMG! You KNOW better than that.   :oo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview