Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thousand Island Solitaire - General Info & Ranks

Started by Mia107,

Previous topic - Next topic

chummychum

Here is what you need to do exactly:

Delete any program you have, reboot your computer and download from http://badgehelp.com the new version. It should say version 1.2

Mistyeyed

i just downloaded the newer version,havent played that many games yet to see if its still sticking on the cannon,but it doesnt seem like you win that many games with the auto,does anyone else think so?

Homer

Your not going to win every game. A lot depends on the order of the cards.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 12, 2007, 12:45:23 PM
Your not going to win every game. A lot depends on the order of the cards.

I'm not playing if I don't win everytime.    I'm greedy like that.    halloween22.jpg

jeffy

here is what you do. Buy the auto like me. then play some other game that you need badges for like qwerty or something and give it time. Eventually within a week or two the good friends at badgehelp will then have the auto tweaked just right then you unload on the game..!!

Mistyeyed

lol..good anwer jeffy.actually playing on auto or by hand,im not winning many games,i can see this is going to be a long one no matter what route i go...

BadgeBabe

The really redeeming factor about the game is that the requirements for badge rank change every 5 ranks.
After Rank 5, each rank is staggered. No huge long rounds near the end of the game!! The requirements per rank go:
15, 25, 30, 36, 45 wins needed to rank 50. Starts over every 5 ranks!! Is that cool or what?

I CAN DO THIS NOW!!   :^* :^* :^*

I already have 3 badges, LOL. Just had to learn how to play.

jeffy

LEARN TO PLAY?????????

Your not autoing.... are you sick? mad?

lol jk like i posted above i bought the auto but havent even let it run yet i just tested to make sure it would play and click the stuff needed to start new games. right now im addicted to qwerty not only getting to rank 105 but aquiring massive amounts of tokens while i do hehehehhe
just hit rank 70 on qwerty still got a lot to do :)

shuckyducky

Love it or Hate it? That is the question. It just seem like everyone really likes the game or just can't stand it. I really like it. Why, I'm not sure. I agree its pretty repetitive, like greenback bayou, but for some reason I just can't stop playing it. :ooo

Mistyeyed

i also put the thousand island one aside for the time being..im working on qwerty which moves along pretty good..i found playing with or without the auto on thousand island that i wasnt getting any further along in it..i think im at rank 3,and that was from mostly playing by hand..its one i shall go back and forth to but not play by hand or auto for any length of time..good luck everyone..

Homer

DitzyChick

I'm not sure if I like it or not... All I know is that I'm addicted.  Once I start it's hard to stop playing it, even though it ticks me off!! 

I guess this means I have a love/hate relationship with this game. LOL :##

deborah010870

I am just about to rank 2, i try to play it an hour or so after work or before work.  moving along slowly but i will get there.  i still like it ;) halloween23.gif pumpkin12.gif

DitzyChick

Quote from: Homer on October 13, 2007, 09:04:08 AM
I'm rank 8 in less than one day with the auto. :o0

Ok so what's your secret Homer???  Got any good game play tips for the non auto users? LOL

Oh never mind I read it wrong... thought u said without the auto aaaack I'm dislexic sometimes LOL

Homer

Mistyeyed

homer,where do you set your speed on the auto,do you put it up as far as it will go or position it in the middle?

Homer

TmT

Mistyeyed

apparently i got a bum auto..lol..must be a slower moving one..i just put it on for three hours and just got i rank out of it..geez..this is going to take forever..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview