Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Halloween stuff in the mall

Started by leeanne172,

Previous topic - Next topic

leeanne172

Jonathan

omg this stuff sucks....and they re-released some of the fairy outfits?

oh and the bone costume and the wrestler's head says its a facial feature, but when you try to use it as such it works as a hat instead...

BadgeBabe

I guess I'll buy anything. Lots of women's stuff I liked. Bought about 4 backgrounds, the Medusa hair ( really funny), the baby ghosts and the baby green witch goodies,2 pumpkins.
I didn't like the costumes very much and didn't see much correlation to Halloween with the few new things they did release, but I stocked up on costumes last year.

I wonder how many Bingo Grannies are going to buy that sucky Fairy Godmother outfit with the huge gray bun hair? Yucky!!
The candy land background is cute though..

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Jonathan on October 11, 2007, 01:25:10 AM
omg this stuff sucks....and they re-released some of the fairy outfits?

oh and the bone costume and the wrestler's head says its a facial feature, but when you try to use it as such it works as a hat instead...

When I was a little girl, I had a halloween costume just like the skeleton. It was black satin with white glitter glow in the dark bones and a skull mask.
I had to get the mini from Pogo!!
The women's wrestling thing makes absolutely NO sense to me from any angle, but then, neither did the cave stuff. Phew.

Hubby was mean this AM. I'm going to dress " his" account's mini up really ugly.

Tara

I always buy everything whether I like it or not, it's yet another way to get rid of my tokens. I even buy all the guys stuff.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 11, 2007, 06:45:04 AM
I always buy everything whether I like it or not, it's yet another way to get rid of my tokens. I even buy all the guys stuff.

You never buy me anything. :$%

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Jonathan

so does that mean you like to cross dress?   :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2007, 07:23:48 AM

New motto-give a little , get alot!  :)))

Jonathan

Quote from: gator8 on October 11, 2007, 08:12:49 AM
Quote from: Homer on October 11, 2007, 07:23:48 AM

New motto-give a little , get alot!  :)))

hmm that sentence could haves so many meanins lol  0:

harley89

My dislike for shopping includes the mini mall. Gawd I cant stand shopping for anything anywhere. I only buy food when my hubby sternly asks if I intend to buy food now.  I want someone to go buy everything I need and just bring it to me.  About once a year my daughter makes me go shopping for clothes.  I would wear the clothes I have until they fall off.   frankie.gif

deborah010870

halloween22.jpg I went and got more stuff with my free tokies i got.  hope they come out with more nice stuff soon.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview