PlayBuddy
September 20, 2024, 02:00:39 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

laptop

Started by lexie333,

Previous topic - Next topic

lexie333

:/\   can someone tell me as a 150 member as i have my programs on my main computer and now i have a laptop do i have to re buy the programs or is there a way for me to use both?
halloween22.jpg

regards
lexie333

Homer

They are single license products which means they can only be used on 1 computer. If you want them for another computer you would need to buy another 150 package.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Symbion

Homer,

Do you know if they would allow us to say... split the 150 package over two computers...

For example...  Aloha Bingo registered on one machine and ThunderPopper on another?

Homer

DarylD

They update my page for my laptop when I travel.  I've never had a problem with my registered games when we're out of town.  Just email them and ask for a link to your auto page and periodically you'll have to send a request to update it.  As long as they see you don't do this all the time (like if someone else were using your cheats) they are really great about it.  Hope this helps :##

lexie333

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview