PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:59:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Qwerty ?

Started by shoes,

Previous topic - Next topic

shoes

I am almost done with this game and still do not understand what the Qwerty Board is and what is it's purpose? pumpkin12.gif

gator8_24

If doing it by hand, it's like scrabble but play on your own letters. Makes you think and make words out of the tiles given to you. At the same time rake in the tokens and badges. Surprised you still don't 'get' the game if almost completed and if read how to play. halloween23.gif

HAHAHAHAHA  I forgot what the board was, as looked at it once and never again ! Me bad! :))

TmT

Jonathan

the qwerty board is a little board that they give you where you can write little messages and poems and such, and people can look at it.

You get more words as you go through the first set of ranks...

uptownnut25

Could anyone tell me the game to play where you can get the most tokens ? I have most of the autos so that wont be a problem!

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: uptownnut25 on October 15, 2007, 11:17:31 AM
Could anyone tell me the game to play where you can get the most tokens ? I have most of the autos so that wont be a problem!
is there an echo?

Tara

TmT

Quote from: Officer L0c0 on October 15, 2007, 11:40:12 AM
Quote from: uptownnut25 on October 15, 2007, 11:17:31 AM
is there an echo?
lol.. ok I gotcha. Okie dokie---> movin on lmfaoz so hard

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview