Sweet Tooth Town : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Stupid Question

Started by MikesGurl,

Previous topic - Next topic

MikesGurl

I was wondering what happens when you get all your badge books caught up and done? What do you do with your pc's if your badge books are finished? I am not there yet but I was just kinda curious. I am sorry if this is already posted somewhere and it is probably a stupid question.

Tara

Just work on game award badges and your two weekly challenges.  You can do Personal Challenges again if you want.  You will get a X2 by the badge in your badge book for doing them.

MikesGurl

Ok thanks Tara.....I just have a few left in the 2004 badge book so I was wondering what to do with my pc's when I finish

Tara

Your welcome..When I first finished all my books, I would just pick some PC's to do, but not anymore. I just work on the Game Awards and with that stupid takes- forever poppit show, I will always have something else to work on..lol

Mistyeyed

i only have three more badges from my 2004 book then i will have them all done also..i figure though,with all the games that i need to finish ranks on,that will be plenty to keep me busy without worrying about pcs..lots to do

Spawn O Satan

I finished all my books so now each week I just select a PC in a game I need to rank up in still. Forces me to work on the games I hate so I get closer to finishing the games out.

BadgeBabe

LOL, I have so many yucky challenges from 03 to finish. Not sure if it's worth the hassle, really. The Frogs game, some really horrible FCS and Dice Derby stuff. I already did the ones I liked, LOL.

OTOH, I have finished all but a couple of Pogo game rank badges, so I might as well bite the bullet and do the Greenbacks stuff. I wonder why Pogo focused on so few games in the 5 months that Club Pogo was up in 03? Really boring stuff.

Mistyeyed

badge..that challenge for dice derby where you needed to win 10 games of 600 pts or more..i tried doing that one by hand couple times,but couple weeks after i got the auto program,i did it with that without a problem,didnt see to take any time at all..the couple i have left are the rated card games..i really think that dice derby one is the hardest one to do..

MikesGurl

i might be able to help if anyone need help with the 03 badge book, i got it all done, just pm me....   :!#

swamp

Quote from: Mistyeyed on October 16, 2007, 09:13:19 AM
badge..that challenge for dice derby where you needed to win 10 games of 600 pts or more..i tried doing that one by hand couple times,but couple weeks after i got the auto program,i did it with that without a problem,didnt see to take any time at all..the couple i have left are the rated card games..i really think that dice derby one is the hardest one to do..
me  2 i got 2 rated games i cant get  :)))

gator8_24

I'm not even going to attempt the rated games, unless it's 2 players , then can use the laptop.

S1lent

:>

Greetings,
I work on getting more tokens...but I am not sure this is a good idea.  What should I do with 100 million tokens? Suggestions?....no not that.

Thanks to all our service members.
S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on October 16, 2007, 06:01:54 PM

Greetings,
I work on getting more tokens...but I am not sure this is a good idea.  What should I do with 100 million tokens? Suggestions?....no not that.

S1lent

When I die, I'm taking my tokens with me.  And you know what they say - the person who dies with the most tokens, wins :)

swamp

Greetings,

S1lent
give them to me  :!# :))

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on October 17, 2007, 05:26:01 AM

Greetings,

S1lent

When I die, I'm taking my tokens with me.  And you know what they say - the person who dies with the most tokens, wins :)

:@ Where in hell are you gonna spend those tokens? :))) Because I was told the streets in heaven are paved with gold, so you sure as hell dont need tokens up there. lmfaoz

swamp

Quote from: TmT on October 17, 2007, 01:00:57 PM

Greetings,

S1lent

:@ Where in hell are you gonna spend those tokens? :))) Because I was told the streets in heaven are paved with gold, so you sure as hell dont need tokens up there. lmfaoz
u never know. the pogo god might need them  :pp :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on October 17, 2007, 01:00:57 PM

Greetings,

S1lent

The streets in heaven might be paved with gold, but that won't buy any gems.
Think about it - Pogo found a way to get us to pay for games that used to be free by adding Club Pogo.  Then, when we were all happy and content playing games on Club Pogo, they found a way to get us to spend more money with Pogo To Go games.... and then again, more $$$ from us with The Poppit Show, Mahjong Garden Deluxe, etc..... next, just to see how far they could go, they came up with gems, and the mini's and the extra challenges...
I just know they will come up with a Pogo Afterlife and I can bet that is going to take a LOT of tokens.  THAT is where I'm going to spend all those tokens Im taking with me when I die!!!!!   
0:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview