PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:49:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best game to play for tokens!

Started by uptownnut25,

Previous topic - Next topic

uptownnut25

Can anyone tell me the best game to play for the most tokens? I have most of the autos so shouldnt be a problem. I just want to let it run all night and get lots of these tokens! Thanks

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

robertar67

I've gotten a ton of tokens this weekend from hog heaven & spooky slots.

don't forget to click on the free token links too

Darling SilverDodger

Best pogo token makers:

QWERTY up to 30k per hour
Jungle Gin up to 20k/hour
Word Whomp up to 20k/hr
QuackAttack up to 14k/hr

frankie.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

Play Super Roller Poker but you better be darn good :)))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 16, 2007, 08:00:31 AM
I'm still tired! :)))
You need to join me and my oldest daughter and go to the gym (Ymca). A good workout will give you plenty of energy. Work muscles you forgot you had. lmfaoz Honestly, I look forward to going and for a not-so-spring-chicken, I kick azz with the best of'em.

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 16, 2007, 08:15:43 AM
You need to join me and my oldest daughter and go to the gym (Ymca). A good workout will give you plenty of energy. Work muscles you forgot you had. lmfaoz Honestly, I look forward to going and for a not-so-spring-chicken, I kick azz with the best of'em.

I think this not so spring chicken is plucked  :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on October 16, 2007, 08:26:31 AM

I think this not so spring chicken is plucked   :)) :))
Oh my gawd, I must behave (get out my mind you dirty thought, get out!) lmfaoz  Oh gawd, I cant stop laughin. I keep thinking, no wonder she's so tired, she's been plucked.  I wanna be pluck too if you're that tired for days. <fallin out my chair> Oh gawd help me... you are too freakin much for me today Gator.

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on October 16, 2007, 08:33:18 AM
Quote from: gator8 on October 16, 2007, 08:26:31 AM

I think this not so spring chicken is plucked   :)) :))
Oh my gawd, I must behave (get out my mind you dirty thought, get out!) lmfaoz  Oh gawd, I cant stop laughin. I keep thinking, no wonder she's so tired, she's been plucked.  I wanna be pluck too if you're that tired for days. <fallin out my chair> Oh gawd help me... you are too freakin much for me today Gator.

jeffy

hands down its gotta be qwerty. when they added new ranks it bumped me to like rank 62 or so and i was below 30,000,000 tokens im now rank 95 out of 105 and im just over 32,000,000 so 2 million tokens in about a week of letting qwerty run over night and daily as much as i can.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview