PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:02:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Let's play 20 questions- Want to know which Pogo game is getting 5 rank badges?

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Quote from: TmT on November 10, 2007, 03:28:35 PM
Kudos to Keno...lol I had a lil group I faithfully joined and we loved to go on the weekends to a particular room and we kicked  :o0 with Keno. Formed a pretty good group and as all good things, slowly we drifted, and then there was none...lmfaoz

Oooh, years ago, I used to play in one certain room too. That was long before badges and cheats, LOL. Pogo was a little bitty place to play. We all got to know each other in Keno. I remember when one of the room regs. had a heart attack. He was sick for a long time, then we heard he died. It was like a family back then..
We had lots of fun too.

Do you remember when you could summon a volunteer guide to the room if someone was scrolling or sending out those wav files like they used to do?

Monkey

TmT

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 10, 2007, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: TmT on November 10, 2007, 03:28:35 PM
Kudos to Keno...lol I had a lil group I faithfully joined and we loved to go on the weekends to a particular room and we kicked  :o0 with Keno. Formed a pretty good group and as all good things, slowly we drifted, and then there was none...lmfaoz

Oooh, years ago, I used to play in one certain room too. That was long before badges and cheats, LOL. Pogo was a little bitty place to play. We all got to know each other in Keno. I remember when one of the room regs. had a heart attack. He was sick for a long time, then we heard he died. It was like a family back then..
We had lots of fun too.

Do you remember when you could summon a volunteer guide to the room if someone was scrolling or sending out those wav files like they used to do?
Oh heck yeah, there were no badges, everyone on first name, family oriented, your problem was my problem, if one was missing we "all" were concerned. The competition was awesome too...lol I remember I was a newbie but it didnt take long before I was accepted with the reg. Felt like home and peeps were jus so dang friendly. Just good o'fun days... geesh... good old fun days...lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview