PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:58:26 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Well Well Homer

Started by BadgeDude,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

After 1.5 hours, there's STILL no proof?  :)) :)) :))

Having fun searching the forum, BadgeDude?  O+O

BadgeDude

Tara

After close investigation I have come up with:

1. You said you and other members had been blocked and couldn't get in a pogo room
2. Then you said your IP was blocked and Pogo couldn't do anything about it.
3. Then you said there was a secret code to talk someone.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,33125.msg420240.html#msg420240

You said all that in your first post about all this nonsense...then in this post you say

1. You tell Homer to get off his auto and come to a room in HS Poker ( How did you get back in pogo? I thought your IP and name was banned)
2. Homer goes there in another name (He's not stupid enough to use his pogo name) and only 3 people are there.(what does HS Pool have to do with it?) If you were going to prove a point to Homer about something happening right now in HS Pool, why didn't you call Pogo? Oh yeah you were already on the phone with them.
3. Then you said you were banned in Spooky Slots when people were getting in trouble for misconduct and other abuse ( that's what Pogo does when you screw up..you get banned)

You came to the wrong place to start crap...Your talking in circles and anyone with half-a-brain can see that.

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 24, 2007, 01:23:22 PM

1. You said you and other members had been blocked and couldn't get in a pogo room

You said all that in your first post about all this nonsense...then in this post you say

1. You tell Homer to get off his auto and come to a room in HS Poker ( How did you get back in pogo? I thought your IP and name was banned)
2. Homer goes there in another name (He's not stupid enough to use his pogo name) and only 3 people are there.(what does HS Pool have to do with it?) If you were going to prove a point to Homer about something happening right now in HS Pool, why didn't you call Pogo? Oh yeah you were already on the phone with them.
3. Then you said you were banned in Spooky Slots when people were getting in trouble for misconduct and other abuse ( that's what Pogo does when you screw up..you get banned)

You came to the wrong place to start crap...Your talking in circles and anyone with half-a-brain can see that.
LMFAO!  :)) :))

What a joke  :))

PogoKaz

harley89

You miss all the good stuff when you work.  he should have come in yesterday while I was home recovering from a wicked left hook to the head

Tara

Quote from: harleyrider on October 24, 2007, 01:46:08 PM
You miss all the good stuff when you work.  he should have come in yesterday while I was home recovering from a wicked left hook to the head

Oh my... That's not a good thing. :-\

kayna

Quote from: harleyrider on October 24, 2007, 01:46:08 PM

haha sounds like my house mate! only he fell off his mountain bike on his way home from work and landed on his head...made me take him to the hospital and sit with him there till 2 am:/...a week later and he still has bad headache.  mummy.gif

harley89

No it is not pretty sore today. But it goes with the job. My husband gets accused of abusing  me because I am usually bruised all over my forearms and have multiple scratehes and bite marks. I have started  wearing forearm guards to deflect some of the damage But yesterday I was looking down and didnt see that punch coming or I could have deflected it. Just about got layed out. And yes I love my job I work with emotionally disturbed teens Somebody has got to love them  

kayna

aye good for you :) i spent 7 years doing live in care work....but your job sounds much more rewarding and dangerous! carry more candy with you for trick or treaters!!  halloween23.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: harleyrider on October 24, 2007, 02:16:49 PM
No it is not pretty sore today. But it goes with the job. My husband gets accused of abusing  me because I am usually bruised all over my forearms and have multiple scratehes and bite marks. I have started  wearing forearm guards to deflect some of the damage But yesterday I was looking down and didnt see that punch coming or I could have deflected it. Just about got layed out. And yes I love my job I work with emotionally disturbed teens Somebody has got to love them  

Harley , you deserve a huge big gold star! Those kids are very lucky to have you!

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Tara on October 24, 2007, 01:23:22 PM

GEEEEEEZ  I miss all the fun stuff when i am at work.....you go Tara give it to him... (O+O) :{: :.@ :%#....... :))

Chata *#$% up

Is it April Fools already?  :-[ ............. Sheesh.......................I love this forum  skull.gif

BadgeBabe

I'm embarrassed just reading this " Dude's" ranting and raving. Guess he is out looking for aliens while he smokes his crack pipe today.

In case anyone could possibly be wondering, BadgeDude has no relationship to me, BadgeBabe. I picked this screen name out long before he dragged his slimy self in here.

Just wanted to distance myself from the steaming pile. Whew!

disneyland lady

:$% Are you serving cheese with this fine whine? :!@

disneyland lady insane diego 

gin

Dang   Go have heart surgery and u miss all the bull....!  I have been coming to this sight for many yrs. (don't post alot..but ck. here before I go anywhere on my puter.  I feel like these are my friends..so LOSER ..leave them alone and tell your lies to another sight.  Quit trying to get screen names..it won't happen.  NO dummies here!!       turkey7.gif    :o0

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gin on November 04, 2007, 07:55:21 AM
Dang   Go have heart surgery and u miss all the bull....!  I have been coming to this sight for many yrs. (don't post alot..but ck. here before I go anywhere on my puter.  I feel like these are my friends..so LOSER ..leave them alone and tell your lies to another sight.  Quit trying to get screen names..it won't happen.  NO dummies here!!       turkey7.gif    :o0

Gin!!
I hope you are feeling much better!! Just wanted to wish you well, and encourage you to post more with us. :)

BadgeBabe

gin

Thank you so much.  I am feeling  much better.  Without all of you..I would be a very lonely person. This site and the ppl on it has meant so much to me.  I want to THANK you all.  I will post more and not just be a  reader.    lol      :)))

IndianLover

Quote from: gin on November 04, 2007, 10:10:11 PM
Thank you so much.  I am feeling  much better.  Without all of you..I would be a very lonely person. This site and the ppl on it has meant so much to me.  I want to THANK you all.  I will post more and not just be a  reader.    lol      :)))

Hey Gin glad to hear you are feeling better. :)
I have a few posts anyway but the past few months I have been doing alot of reading versus posting lol.  Now get to work and post post post! That way I can stay in the shadows :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview