PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 09:04:31 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Amazing Race

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 27, 2007, 02:21:02 PM
Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 27, 2007, 02:01:49 PM
Team Goth for me!  dance11.gif

I was checking his shaved eyebrows out and wondering if the eyebrows he has drawn on (or however they got there) ever start smearing in the heat of the race..lol

Maybe it looked like this?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on November 28, 2007, 02:25:15 PM
Quote from: ~Tara~ on November 27, 2007, 02:21:02 PM
Quote from: FreecellFanny on November 27, 2007, 02:01:49 PM
Team Goth for me!  dance11.gif

I was checking his shaved eyebrows out and wondering if the eyebrows he has drawn on (or however they got there) ever start smearing in the heat of the race..lol

Maybe it looked like this?

Not even close..lol

Tara

That damn Nate and his blondie girlfriend (can't remember her name) were driving me crazy last night!  Kill each other already sheesh! >:D  I was hoping he would push her off the boat. They both drive me crazy, but she is the worst.

Mistyeyed

besides nate and his girlfriend,some of the others are just downright nasty..that girls father is so rude to her and with the others also,and that young guy with his granddad,he gets to be mouthy at times also..i keep changing back and forth to who id like to see win,one week i pick the brother and sister,then the next week,its that couple that are dating,cant think of the guys name,hes the one with the long hair..

Tara

I don't know their names either, but I know which guy you are talking about with the long hair. His partner is his new girlfriend right? He's always in a good mood and really nice. It must because it's a new relationship. :)))

Tara

!@#$ >:(( !@#$ >:(( !@#$ >:(( !@#$ >:((

Why oh why didn't the Goths U-Turn Nate and Jen.  !@#$   I can't stand them.  I think I hate every Jen on every reality show.

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on December 30, 2007, 06:54:59 PM
:$%

It totally sucks doesn't it? >:((  They were so close.  I hope Nate and his whiney witch go home next week.

Monkey

I can't stand them either, but atleast they're entertaining. All of the other teams this season apart from them and the goths have been  :/o\

Tara

LMAO...I know what you mean about everyone else. I guess I will be TK and Racheal fans now. Everyone else gags me.

Mistyeyed

i agree..i cant see that nate and jen ever being a couple after this show..lol..i hope ron and his daughter go home soon also,he is so rude to her,and they said they came on the show to become closer? i dont think its working..

mr.clean

I've picked nate and Jen since the start   they remind me ..    Of me and my gf lol

Tara

Quote from: mr.clean on December 31, 2007, 04:59:57 PM
I've picked nate and Jen since the start   they remind me ..    Of me and my gf lol

Oh gawd.  :))

mr.clean

hey nate and Jen where not that bad last night...   They should have finshed first if it was'nt for the cab driver :?:

Tara

I'm hoping Nate and Jen go home tonight.  :)))

Tara

Woooooooo Hoooooooooooooo.

They needed to take their fighting azzes home. It was fun to watch, but I'm glad they're gone. He should come back with someone else next time..lol

Buster

I was sooooooooooo pleased to see Nate and Jen eliminated, just wish I didn't have to wait a few more days to download the final - it hasnt even started here in NZ.

Hey did you know Phil (host) is Kiwi - and sooo handsome too  <3 VV

Mistyeyed

i was glad to see tk and rachel as the winners,although i actually liked all three teams that were left..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview