PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:38:28 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Beat My Cheat

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

:-[ A lot of pogo games are very enjoyable without the use of a cheat. Then you get those games that make you pull your hair out. They are boring and very tedious. I can't for the life of me waste my time sitting there  playing them. I go in a room, my cheat doing it's thing, and I'm off to better things.  I come back to see chat where someone is arguing with my cheat.  Why freaking argue the  point - am I cheating? What's your point? You are certainly welcome to "Beat My Cheat" and get all the badges your lil heart desire.

Me, on the other hand, I have better things to do.

You are hereby challenged, you whimpering fool, to buy a cheat or continue to sit and be jealous of my perfectly designed win-making-badge-getting-friend. lol

gator8_24

harley89

You are so right. Some games are just made for autos such as Bloop

kandykitty20012

Quote from: TmT on October 13, 2007, 11:56:39 AM
:-[ A lot of pogo games are very enjoyable without the use of a cheat. Then you get those games that make you pull your hair out. They are boring and very tedious. I can't for the life of me waste my time sitting there  playing them. I go in a room, my cheat doing it's thing, and I'm off to better things.  I come back to see chat where someone is arguing with my cheat.  Why freaking argue the  point - am I cheating? What's your point? You are certainly welcome to "Beat My Cheat" and get all the badges your lil heart desire.

Me, on the other hand, I have better things to do.

You are hereby challenged, you whimpering fool, to buy a cheat or continue to sit and be jealous of my perfectly designed win-making-badge-getting-friend. lol

You go Girl.... :D :/\ :D :/\ :D :/\ :D

Monkey

I misread this thread title at first  :)) :-[

TmT

Quote from: мопкеу on October 14, 2007, 07:28:18 AM
I misread this thread title at first  :)) :-[
:oo Figured most MEN  would <fallin out my chair> lmfaoz

MrsSaturn

It's even funnier when people accuse you and you aren't even cheating.  That's always funny.  I mean, if they seriously think you're cheating, they can always just go into another room. It takes less than a minute.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview