PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 07:49:41 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Lottso Deluxe

Started by xgingerx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xgingerx

when i was playing Mah Jong gardens i seen ppl with the white charm cat in there mini's .i seen the cat in lottso as a charm..
do any of you know what game that cat is in?? halloween23.gif

ty

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Janadra

Isn't that the cat from one of the puzzles in Jigsaw?

Darling SilverDodger

The cute white cat badge is from the case of "The Lucky Cat" [ May 2005] in  Jigsaw Detective

"'"
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

mr.clean

xgingerx

hit me in the head i'm so confussed..i have done all the puzzles and wonderland,i don't have that white cat with red collar or bow tie what ever it is... halloween27.gif
ty all the answers..

xgingerx

looks like that, But its part of a mini...you can add the cat as a goodie <:>

Tara

I thought you were talking about a badge, you might mean one of the mini goodies that you have to buy with gems. I own everything in goodies you get with tokens, but I don't see a cat. I don't buy the mini stuff, but I also don't see it for sell. Maybe it was a limited edition.

xgingerx

i talked to a person who has the cat ..she said it came from a game but she don't remember ...i think it's lottso..
i'm on the hunt lol freddy.gif

leitabug

the little cat "goodie" comes with rank 50 ib lottso dlx.. according to the person i saw with it.. hope this helps.. "'"

Tara

The last badge in Lottso Deluxe is a monkey throwing up 5 red balls.  It's not any of the Lottso Deluxe or Regular badges. I tried looking at the premium and mix match in Lottso and can't find it.

leitabug

i went and ck. out the site my friend said and there is a white kitty  shown under goodies for lottso dlx..its taking me forever to get to 50 but i'm trying..lol :{x

Jewel

This is it:

It comes with the last mini outfit, the one where the mini dresses as the lottso ball,  in lottso deluxe at rank 50.

xgingerx

xgingerx

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview