PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 11:08:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo

Started by wordlife,

Previous topic - Next topic

wordlife

System Too Busy
Explanation:
Our computer systems are too busy to process your request at this moment.

How to Fix the Problem:
Please try again later.

is that happening to other people

Homer

I believe so. Happens sometimes on challenge day. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

JELLO

I have the 3 stop signs and this

THIS PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE
The website you have requested is not available through the SHWAN internet system. If you feel you have received this warning in error please contact your technology coordinator.

Player1959

It's been happening to me all evening.  Sometimes I actually get connected and into a room when...poof....I'm disconnected.

Lywarior1

I've even tried getting in though back doors and I still get the same system error message is it just because its badge day I hope so

"LIFE IS A MYSTERY TO BE LIVED ITS NOT A PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED"

kizzakad

what does that link do, just opens another pogo thing???

i am always having troubles with the passes, i send another name a pass and try to activate it, but i keep getting the system to buisy, so i figured maybe it was because my club account was still signed in, so i signed out it worked one time but now it still says system error everytime i use a pass

Bizach0620

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: Bizach0620 on June 06, 2004, 09:21:50 AM
This is happinging to me right now.

Yes it is.

Free service for all club pogo members for the next year.

It angers me when I am in chatting with good friends in decent rooms, and playing nicely... and all of a sudden... WHAM... pogo goes down.

SoaringUSAEagle

Also.... they must have hired some translators finally lol.  I remember when the system too busy page used to be in English only...

Homer

Quote from: SoaringUSAEagle on June 06, 2004, 09:36:37 AM
Also.... they must have hired some translators finally lol.  I remember when the system too busy page used to be in English only...

Также, они должны нанять некоторые переводчиков окончательно. Я вспоминаю когда страница системы слишком многодельная использовала находиться на английском языке только.  :P :P ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

Quote from: Homer on June 06, 2004, 09:39:39 AM

Также, они должны нанять некоторые переводчиков окончательно. Я вспоминаю когда страница системы слишком многодельная использовала находиться на английском языке только.  :P :P ;)
Also, they must hire some of translators finally. I recall when the page of system too busy she used to be located on the English only

There you go John

ImRicherThanUAll

badcrazygirl

simps

pogo is slow right now. on the front page (pogo.com) it says i have 0 tokens, i am logged in. but when i press my account it says how many i really have.

for some games why are there only 1 room for club pogo and a bunch for regular pogo? i think chess is one.

ImRicherThanUAll

Because, there arent a lot of members that play there are a lot of reg pogo members who play

SoaringUSAEagle

Quote from: YZrider on June 06, 2004, 11:26:12 AM
Quote from: Homer on June 06, 2004, 09:39:39 AM

Also, they must hire some of translators finally. I recall when the page of system too busy she used to be located on the English only

There you go John

Thanks to a free translation site.  I hate them dang things...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview