Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Homer on November 21, 2007, 03:44:31 PM
Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 21, 2007, 01:23:56 PM
Homer,
Did the bird die? :)
No update when I looked this AM. I am only on rank 6 and have been using the auto FOREVER, it seems. And Domination hardly ever wins games, at least on my computer.

It may not be until after Thanksgiving. Even the programmers deserve some time off around the holidays.

I stand corrected and humbled. Our fantastic programmers at BH have updated Domination.

AND AND AND  :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* I GOT MY 100 BADGE SOON AFTER DOWNLOADING IT!! :^* :^* :^* :^*

THANKS, BH, and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!  pilgrims.gif

Fluffy756

Any hints on get the mix and match for super dom badge.  Been playing for awhile now still haven't gotten anything.

Homer

It's not an easy badge. You have to just let the auto run. It's almost like getting the 100 badge over and over.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mistyeyed

i had the same question,and i let the auto run an hour and didnt get a one,i shall let it run all day,i guess..lol..this seems to be the hardest one this month to get,at least,i thought so..

Stinkerbell

Mine been running for just over an hour and I have 6/10 and 22/25.  It's working great!

arniebear

I don't have this auto, but dl the trial and it works.  Guess I am gonna invest or otherwise will be playing forever.  Tried it on my own and nada, but with the auto I got four, til my time ran out.  Darn I was winning too, had to finish on my own and the bot really beat me  girls18.gif

P.S. Don't forget to check prefer checkmarks in the settings.

Stinkerbell

I didn't have anything checked, then I checked that preference and stopped getting the 10 plays of 60 or more, so I unchecked it, but you're right... for the regular weekly challenge, it'll get done faster if you check that.  Thanks for the reminder.

mensonie

I am not so sure it is the auto. I have been doing it manually and even though I get the question mark tile it is not giving it to me. I am double browsing to ensure I get the question mark but not getting credit. I believe it may be a POGO issue.

Stinkerbell

harley89

Auto got the question mark but has only got one of the 60 pints for the premium badge

Stinkerbell

I got 6 this morning, now I can't get any and the auto is shutting down again   :'((

Homer

Quote from: harleyrider on January 16, 2008, 02:52:49 PM
Auto got the question mark but has only got one of the 60 pints for the premium badge

Yeah that one is a PITA. Some of the boards give you virtually no chance to score 60 or more. I wish you could choose boards. >:D

TenderHearted1

I did the 25 one in about an hour I would let the comp load all the tiles up to the ? mark then I would place one on it so I would get the credit for it.

jrzydvl

i left it alone all day today and it crashed sometime before i got home from work so figures if you let the auto run it should take 5-7 hours maybe and today i can say  it got me 3 badges  the 100 point badge somewhere between rank 11 and 15 the weekly one and then then mix and match

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jrzydvl on January 16, 2008, 06:21:50 PM
i left it alone all day today and it crashed sometime before i got home from work so figures if you let the auto run it should take 5-7 hours maybe and today i can say  it got me 3 badges  the 100 point badge somewhere between rank 11 and 15 the weekly one and then then mix and match

Yeah, it's weird how it was working this morning for me, but not now.  It crashes after 15 minutes or so. 

jrzydvl

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 16, 2008, 06:47:28 PM

Yeah, it's weird how it was working this morning for me, but not now.  It crashes after 15 minutes or so. 

mine crashes cause my computer is old and i even run it on slow plus i think pogos out to get me lol  cause i always get the unable to connect page after awhile

Homer

Mine has been running strong for the last 4 hours. :<<

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on January 16, 2008, 06:52:24 PM

Cool!  I re-downloaded it and it's still shutting down.  Not sure what's the 'whats up' with it.  Why would it run for hours this AM and not now.  Makes me think there's something with my puter.

Homer

Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 16, 2008, 07:22:38 PM
Quote from: Homer on January 16, 2008, 06:52:24 PM

Cool!  I re-downloaded it and it's still shutting down.  Not sure what's the 'whats up' with it.  Why would it run for hours this AM and not now.  Makes me think there's something with my puter.

Could be the pc, pogo or your ISP. Take your pick.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview