Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

IndianLover

I guess I was lucky with the 100 badge. I didn't even think about it and while I was playing this weeks challenge it popped up  :))

harley89

My auto is shutting down also. Has been since wednesday. Sent a TSR today. I have tried it with both Ie and Firefox. Same thing. The only thing here that I havent tried is BB talking about Java resources. I will try again with unlimited resources and see what that does. Very odd that some are having a problem and others arent.  I watch it today and it would not set the tile. Both end tiles were 6's and it picked up the correct tile to place but kept looking where to set it and then putting it down and starting the process over again. When it is working it is doing great. 

Stinkerbell

I was using IE and Mozilla on Vista and it kept shutting down.  So I went to my XP and tried IE and Mozilla and same thing - shuttin down every few games.  I'll try the resource thing.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on January 18, 2008, 11:58:54 AM
Quote from: Stinkerbell on January 18, 2008, 10:23:35 AM
I'm keeping track of the points and mine is shutting down regularly after about 1500-2000 points.  I too switched to 250 games and that does help, but the auto is back to shutting down frequently.  I think I'll try it on my other computer and see how it does.

I had to reset my Java cache to allow unlimited Java usage/ storage. ( the default).
I think Super Dominoes and the auto both use a lot of resources, mostly Java. I hope this isn't another PC memory drain issue like Pogo had with Penguin Blocks for a long time.

I'm running Vista, where would I find the option to reset this?  Thanks...  I'm willing to try anything.  LOL

minnie

>:(( i hate vista and as far as domination i can't afford for the pogo police to catch me  O0 already on thin ice  pillowfight.gif

Mistyeyed

this auto works in extremes for me..usually it just gets stuck on a domino and keeps trying to play it,it doesnt knock me out of the room,but sometimes it will play thousands at a time with no problem..i just played one whole rank of 15,000 and had no problem with it..go figure...

destiny child

Sorry, but I am not very computer savy, so could you explain to me how you set your java to unlimited useage. Went into my java, but could not find anything. Thanks

minnie

rah rah rah sis boom bah woo hooo guess what i got it double browsing when i saw the other guy was gonna get it set up a third player switchd seats and i got it wooo hooo wtg meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* O0 <..> <..> <..> :!! :!!

driveonnon24

Can someone tell me a easy way to get the badge in SD the one where you have to get 60 points ten times...I am going crazy trying to get it..Thanks for all help     :?:

swamp

Quote from: helpme1201 on January 18, 2008, 10:16:44 PM
rah rah rah sis boom bah woo hooo guess what i got it double browsing when i saw the other guy was gonna get it set up a third player switchd seats and i got it wooo hooo wtg meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* :^* O0 <..> <..> <..> :!! :!!
wtg   im to lazy to DB i let the auto get it  after 2 days im  9/10 civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif

driveonnon24

0:  Can you please tell me what a double brower is..I am not to smart when it comes to computers..<admin edit: do not post email address in public>:?:  I am trying to get the SD badge where you have to get 60 points 10 times..Thank you for your help

Homer

Quote from: driveonnon24 on January 18, 2008, 11:59:10 PM
0:  Can you please tell me what a double brower is..I am not to smart when it comes to computers..<admin edit: do not post email address in public>:?:  I am trying to get the SD badge where you have to get 60 points 10 times..Thank you for your help

click the link below

http://www.pogocheats.net/clubcenter.php#doublebrowser

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Homer

Quote from: driveonnon24 on January 18, 2008, 10:24:57 PM
Can someone tell me a easy way to get the badge in SD the one where you have to get 60 points ten times...I am going crazy trying to get it..Thanks for all help     :?:

Run the auto Domination

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

harley89

I finally got the badge yesterday the M&M one. Something is wrong I dont know if we are all having ISP problems Computer problems or if their is something with the auto. It was not easy to get the badge with auto running as it is. It was even harder to do by hand.  I went up 9 ranks working on that one badge. Once BH assesses the data perhaps they will have some ideas on what needs to be done. But I will state again it is very unusual for some to be having trouble and others are working great. Which makes me tend to believe the problem may not be with the auto. It did work better after I cleaned out my java cache. It could be as BB said earlier that this game is a resource hog.

disneyland lady

Quote from: harleyrider on January 19, 2008, 05:52:37 AM
I finally got the badge yesterday the M&M one. Something is wrong I dont know if we are all having ISP problems Computer problems or if their is something with the auto. It was not easy to get the badge with auto running as it is. It was even harder to do by hand.  I went up 9 ranks working on that one badge. Once BH assesses the data perhaps they will have some ideas on what needs to be done. But I will state again it is very unusual for some to be having trouble and others are working great. Which makes me tend to believe the problem may not be with the auto. It did work better after I cleaned out my java cache. It could be as BB said earlier that this game is a resource hog.

And this site is a true resource for us Badge Hogs!  :))

Disneyland lady insane diego

swamp

Quote from: driveonnon24 on January 18, 2008, 10:24:57 PM
Can someone tell me a easy way to get the badge in SD the one where you have to get 60 points ten times...I am going crazy trying to get it..Thanks for all help     :?:
1. get ur play station set up 2.get you 3 good dvd,s.3 get a 12 pack of beer.4 and a bucket of chicken. 5. let the auto get it for you  :/\  hope this helps  civilwar.gif canadian1.gif civilwar.gif  :))

harley89

jeffy

its 11:12 est here i started on this one this morning at 8am im 7 of 10 in roughly 3-4 hours and finally got the 100 badge :) yippie

Stinkerbell

I've gotten pretty good at the game, playing it so much when the auto shuts down.   !@#$

Jeffy - what I have noticed is that it will start picking up and putting down the dominoes alot before it shuts down, and while you're right... it could be the ISP etc., that doesn't explain why it plays so stupid sometimes.

Mary

i think pogo has done something here the agent plays then a box comes up all i got was you been then agent clicks ok then booted out of room... or it just stops playin and scrols game board had same problem with wcs agent this week kept stopin.. i think bh needs to do an overhaul of all these agents for 2008 they have`nt done much of this for months i`ve only got 7 on one and i need to get 3 of these darn dominos badges  >:(  any ideas??

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview