Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Ok, stupid question-what levl are you using? ie. beginner, intermediate etc?

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 11, 2007, 05:18:19 PM
Wait...wait... lemme stop laughin.. OMG.. listen: I always play with myself, so rather I'm an expert, intermediate, beginner, or master... I'm good playin with myself. (hope I answered you) <<fallin out my chair>lmfaoz

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on November 11, 2007, 05:32:30 PM
Wait...wait... lemme stop laughin.. OMG.. listen: I always play with myself, so rather I'm an expert, intermediate, beginner, or master... I'm good playin with myself. (hope I answered you) <<fallin out my chair>lmfaoz
:oo

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 11, 2007, 07:25:56 PM
Brave, wait.. Gator asked us what level we play with ourselves or each other... right? When I play dominoes I do play with myself.... any level...rofl hard

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on November 11, 2007, 07:40:09 PM
Brave, wait.. Gator asked us what level we play with ourselves or each other... right? When I play dominoes I do play with myself.... any level...rofl hard
Yeah, and I saw the part about the MASTER level too.... uh huh.... you can't fool me.....   :[ :oo

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 11, 2007, 07:44:37 PM
Quote from: TmT on November 11, 2007, 07:40:09 PM
Yeah, and I saw the part about the MASTER level too.... uh huh.... you can't fool me.....   :[ :oo
:8: <fallin out my chair>lmfaoz  :-X

gator8_24

:)) :)) :)) Oh gosh! Don't we all play with ourselves ? (when using auto)  LOL I just have always used the beginner tab and yesterday used the intermediate and game played better, or else I am losing it! LOL    Thanks for the laughs this morning!

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 12, 2007, 08:11:51 AM
:)) :)) :)) Oh gosh! Don't we all play with ourselves ? (when using auto)  LOL I just have always used the beginner tab and yesterday used the intermediate and game played better, or else I am losing it! LOL    Thanks for the laughs this morning!
lol You know I love ya woman!!! A good laugh is like medicine. I enjoy seein you laugh, humor is good especially when we can laugh at ourselves.

Some people can dish out a good laugh but cant take it!! I never had that prob.

Gawd, I try to find a good laugh everyday... keep me sane...lmfaoz. On here, there are a lotta things you have to laugh at.   (OO)

Playhawke

How do I go about getting the 100 badge in Super Dominoes????

It isn't a weekly badge or a game badge...... :ooo

If there is a trick to it, I would appreciate someone helping me out on how to get it.
I can't seem to read anything about it. Totally stumped.. :OO

Thank You, I will check back.  <:>

jeffy

you score 100 points by playing 1 domino. to do this you need to score 20 or 25 points and land on a x4 or x5 bonus to multiply your score to 100 or more.

just gotta keep trying till you get it. im sure it would be easier if you played with someone you know other than the cpu but people have gotten it playing the cpu also.

hope this answers your question.!!

Playhawke

Thank You for telling me, I went and tried it, but did not get it yet, but at least I know what I am doing now!!! :-*

It is going to be harder than I had thought, I have made it a few times to get 15 x 5, but not higher yet! >>:D

"Anticipation" is the name of the game, thats the thrill of the chase! :&
Once I get it, I will be happy but sad that I did get it..... fall14.gif
Take Care and thank you again.    indian2.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jeffy on November 18, 2007, 10:16:05 AM
you score 100 points by playing 1 domino. to do this you need to score 20 or 25 points and land on a x4 or x5 bonus to multiply your score to 100 or more.

just gotta keep trying till you get it. im sure it would be easier if you played with someone you know other than the cpu but people have gotten it playing the cpu also.

hope this answers your question.!!

Does double browsing help?

Playhawke

I DID IT!!!!   :8:

Yes, I used a double browser, and it did help!!

It made it look easy, Thank you for all the suggestions and advice. :/o\

Take Care all.

destiny child

what level are you guys playing on. Biggner,master. I have tried several, but have not had any luck on the 100 badge. thanks

Stinkerbell

Well, I took my own advice and double browsed and played and played and played.... nothing.  Can someone PLEASE give me a GOOOOOOD tip to get this???

Homer

The best tip I can give you is to just let the auto do it's thing. I got mine somewhere between ranks 1-3 so it happened pretty quick for me.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 19, 2007, 06:06:10 PM
Well, I took my own advice and double browsed and played and played and played.... nothing.  Can someone PLEASE give me a GOOOOOOD tip to get this???
My daughter got both mine at the same time via double browsing. Its really luck. I took snap shots of the board if you PM me your addy I will send them to you. I was so impress that she got both of them on the first try in the SAME game!!  No auto...brains..  <smilin got it from her mom> lmao Nah...she did that with her own brain-power. I tried it and couldnt get it the two times I tried.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 19, 2007, 06:07:59 PM
The best tip I can give you is to just let the auto do it's thing. I got mine somewhere between ranks 1-3 so it happened pretty quick for me.

The auto started messing up again and only runs for a couple games then freezes up and I get kicked out of the room... auto won't help me with it.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: TmT on November 19, 2007, 06:13:48 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 19, 2007, 06:06:10 PM
My daughter got both mine at the same time via double browsing. Its really luck. I took snap shots of the board if you PM me your addy I will send them to you. I was so impress that she got both of them on the first try in the SAME game!!  No auto...brains..  <smilin got it from her mom> lmao Nah...she did that with her own brain-power. I tried it and couldnt get it the two times I tried.

Yep.... brains won't work for me either! :))

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 19, 2007, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 19, 2007, 06:07:59 PM

The auto started messing up again and only runs for a couple games then freezes up and I get kicked out of the room... auto won't help me with it.

A little birdie told me an update is coming out in the next couple days for domination :<<

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview