Main Menu

Super Dominoes - General Info & Ranks

Started by gator8_24,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 19, 2007, 08:05:30 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 19, 2007, 07:39:29 PM
Quote from: Homer on November 19, 2007, 06:07:59 PM
The best tip I can give you is to just let the auto do it's thing. I got mine somewhere between ranks 1-3 so it happened pretty quick for me.

The auto started messing up again and only runs for a couple games then freezes up and I get kicked out of the room... auto won't help me with it.

A little birdie told me an update is coming out in the next couple days for domination :<<

What is the name of that little birdie? :)))

Homer

Quote from: gator8 on November 19, 2007, 08:09:29 PM
The best tip I can give you is to just let the auto do it's thing. I got mine somewhere between ranks 1-3 so it happened pretty quick for me.

The auto started messing up again and only runs for a couple games then freezes up and I get kicked out of the room... auto won't help me with it.

A little birdie told me an update is coming out in the next couple days for domination :<<

:{:

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Bless you and your little informant!   0:

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 19, 2007, 08:10:05 PM
Quote from: gator8 on November 19, 2007, 08:09:29 PM

:{:

Well, tell that birdie I just now got the 100 badge, almost yelled out loud! :))) The auto got it trying to get rank 11.

mr.clean

xgingerx

there was a wonderful person here who helped me get my 100 badge...need her/his name? fall14.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: xgingerx on November 20, 2007, 09:39:46 AM
there was a wonderful person here who helped me get my 100 badge...need her/his name? fall14.gif

I would love some help!

mr.clean

I do not think it matters what skill level you play on too get the 100 point badge .

TmT

Quote from: Playhawke on November 18, 2007, 10:31:36 PM

I DID IT!!!!   :8:

Yes, I used a double browser, and it did help!!

It made it look easy, Thank you for all the suggestions and advice. :/o\

Take Care all.
:; w2g Play

gator8_24

I got mine early this morn, too. But is posted in a diferent thread LOL :^* :^* :^*

swamp

Quote from: gator8 on November 20, 2007, 02:06:01 PM
I got mine early this morn, too. But is posted in a diferent thread LOL :^* :^* :^*
about  :/// :pp

gator8_24

Quote from: swampboy on November 20, 2007, 03:42:50 PM
Quote from: gator8 on November 20, 2007, 02:06:01 PM
about  :/// :pp

:P  pillowfight.gif It took Uncle Otto forever, almost to rank 11!

Stinkerbell

Well, y'all gonna be thrilled to know I finally got my 100 badge.   :D  Now I will stop  !@#$ .  LOL  I got it playing on my own against a bot. When I started playing earlier this morning, I noticed a few extra 5x's and 4x's in each hand, AND they were closer to the playing field... not as far out on the edges.  I wonder if Pogo tweaked something last night?  Anyway, I played a couple hands and stopped for breakfast.  Came back and on the first hand I got it!!  Thanks to all who  :&   I didn't give up  <..>

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 21, 2007, 08:51:04 AM
Well, y'all gonna be thrilled to know I finally got my 100 badge.   :D  Now I will stop  !@#$ .  LOL  I got it playing on my own against a bot. When I started playing earlier this morning, I noticed a few extra 5x's and 4x's in each hand, AND they were closer to the playing field... not as far out on the edges.  I wonder if Pogo tweaked something last night?  Anyway, I played a couple hands and stopped for breakfast.  Came back and on the first hand I got it!!  Thanks to all who  :&   I didn't give up  <..>

:^* Congrats!  :^*

BadgeBabe

Homer,
Did the bird die? :)
No update when I looked this AM. I am only on rank 6 and have been using the auto FOREVER, it seems. And Domination hardly ever wins games, at least on my computer.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: BadgeBabe on November 21, 2007, 01:23:56 PM
Homer,
No update when I looked this AM. I am only on rank 6 and have been using the auto FOREVER, it seems. And Domination hardly ever wins games, at least on my computer.

I usually lose when using the auto... and I mean lose BIG.  Kinda like the 49ers   :ooo  Fortunately, rank on this game isn't determined by wins, rather by tokens.

Homer

Homer,

It may not be until after Thanksgiving. Even the programmers deserve some time off around the holidays.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 21, 2007, 03:44:31 PM
Homer,

It may not be until after Thanksgiving. Even the programmers deserve some time off around the holidays.

Say's  who??   :)))   

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 21, 2007, 03:46:45 PM
Homer,

Go to your room young lady!!!  pillowfight.gif  :P

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on November 21, 2007, 03:48:10 PM
Quote from: ABraveLady on November 21, 2007, 03:46:45 PM
Homer,

Go to your room young lady!!!  pillowfight.gif  :P

He called me young.   :-*

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview