PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:43:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do I fix this Warning message?

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

Quote from: destiny child on October 30, 2007, 02:37:48 PM
I get this message ever so often too. I got it before I ever started using autos. I figure it is something to do with my computer. If you hit the ok button you get kicked out of the room. Just hit the x at the top and close it. You won't get kicked out by doing it that way. :;'

Thanks!!  I do usually hit the "OK" button, will try clicking the "X" next time it comes up.   :/\

Janadra

This happens to me alot when I double browse...unfortunately I have no idea what the solution is, but it rarely kicks me for it.

Chata *#$% up

Ok for those of us getting the "dont adjust your clock while playing" message, I found a solution that I tested out and I have yet to get the message anymore. First of all you need to go to your task bar and click properties and uncheck the show clock box. Then in internet explorer go to tools and go to the advanced tab and check the use microsoft vm box and uncheck the use java box. Basically you need to use MSVM java instead of SUN java. If you need MSVM just download it at microsofts website. Reboot you computer and hopefully in canasta, dominoes and qwerty the warning message will not come up anymore. I still love Firefox for playing all the rest of the games but for the games i mentioned above I now use IE instead, so my auto can play all night with no interuptions.  :% :% :%

gator8_24

I haven't seen any of these problems and if did would ignore/ or not worry about them.

Tracey

Quote from: Chata *#$% up on November 02, 2007, 05:18:25 AM
Ok for those of us getting the "dont adjust your clock while playing" message, I found a solution that I tested out and I have yet to get the message anymore. First of all you need to go to your task bar and click properties and uncheck the show clock box. Then in internet explorer go to tools and go to the advanced tab and check the use microsoft vm box and uncheck the use java box. Basically you need to use MSVM java instead of SUN java. If you need MSVM just download it at microsofts website. Reboot you computer and hopefully in canasta, dominoes and qwerty the warning message will not come up anymore. I still love Firefox for playing all the rest of the games but for the games i mentioned above I now use IE instead, so my auto can play all night with no interuptions.  :% :% :%

i tried that b4 and didnt work ..wat worked for me is wat tara said about uncheck the interenet time settings

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: gator8 on November 02, 2007, 06:51:38 AM
I haven't seen any of these problems and if did would ignore/ or not worry about them.
Its not that I'm worried about the message other than its a pain in the butt every time it comes up and it interrupts my auto or me playing in the middle of a game multiple times. But problems solved now. Just hoped to help anyone else with the same problem......... The internet time thing Tara talked about never worked for me.

gator8_24

Yeah, those Pogo pop up messages ara a pain in the neck, stop autos. today got the message in SD that I got a new set of dominoes and when I  got back to the puter the game was stopped.

PogoKaz

Nope none of these solutions are working for me, still getting the message in dominos (playing by hand) and qwerty (auto).

BUT they only have appeared since the clocks changed the other weekend, thinking back I think it was the same time last year it happened but sorted itself out within a few weeks.

Darling SilverDodger

1. Go to your clock on the taskbar
2. Click on "Adjust Date and Time Properties"
3. Then click on "Internet Time" tab
4. Uncheck "Automatically synchronize with an Internet Time Server"
5. Go play on Pogo

fall13.gif
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

disneyland lady

Is being booted harsher than having your chain yanked? Cuz I was sort of looking forward to getting my chain yanked. I had this same warning without using any auto while in canasta and playing with bots and I was not using a timer to my knowledge however I would not swear to this in a court of law. Egads, was that a run on sentence or what?

fall13.gif The voices in my head are telling me that this leaf is the Master of my universe. Such a pretty Master!

Disneyland lady insane diego

mycatownsme

When playing the new Monopoly Here and Now game, I have had this warning come up and gotten booted from the game several times. Im glad this has been addressed here so I can fix it. I had hopes of running this game at night to advance in ranks. And now with the fix posted here, I hope all runs good.
I think I would post to this older chain of advice in case others are having the same trouble.
Thanks to all for the great help.  tumbsup.gif

C~M

Don't adjust your clock error
Go to your control panel and double click the coffee cup icon. Click on the Java tab at the top, then under Java Applet Runtime Settings click the view button. Double click on the Java Runtime Parameters box and type in the following:                      -XX:+ForceTimeHighResolution Then click ok, apply and ok.

mycatownsme

Ok, I'll do as you say here CrazyMan.
My sons were here over the weekend and on my computer so I didn't do anything yet.
Thank You  from  StevesMom  tumbsup.gif

Maddymad

I have followed your instructions CrazyMan, I've been getting that message for a couple of years now with and without the program running.  Hopefully this will work.  Only time will tell!  giggle2.gif  hi11.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview