PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:18:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do I fix this Warning message?

Started by DitzyChick,

Previous topic - Next topic

DitzyChick

Twice already today I have gotten the below warning message while playing, once in dominoes and once in super dominoes.  I don't know how to fix it.  Neither time was I making any adjustments to my date or time, nor am I on a server.  Pogo booted me both times in the middle of a game... grrrrr... any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much!

WARNING!
Do not adjust your computer's date and time while playing or you will be ejected from the game.
Note: If you are using a network time server to automatically adjust your computer's clock, please disable it when playing.

IndianLover

I have no clue why it's saying that I got the same message but I never got booted thank goodness.

Symbion

Quote from: DitzyChick on October 30, 2007, 11:33:14 AM
Twice already today I have gotten the below warning message while playing, once in dominoes and once in super dominoes.  I don't know how to fix it.  Neither time was I making any adjustments to my date or time, nor am I on a server.  Pogo booted me both times in the middle of a game... grrrrr... any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much!

WARNING!
Do not adjust your computer's date and time while playing or you will be ejected from the game.
Note: If you are using a network time server to automatically adjust your computer's clock, please disable it when playing.

I used to receive that warning from Canasta quite frequently.  Never did find out what was causing it.

BadgeBabe

Are you playing your games with the forfeit timer? If so, you might try disabling that option as I have not gotten any clock messages. The auto program has slid my game screen around a few times and refused to play but that's it thus far.
I'm refering to Dominoes only, not Super Dominoes.

DitzyChick

Quote from: BadgeBabe on October 30, 2007, 11:47:30 AM
Are you playing your games with the forfeit timer? If so, you might try disabling that option as I have not gotten any clock messages. The auto program has slid my game screen around a few times and refused to play but that's it thus far.
I'm refering to Dominoes only, not Super Dominoes.

Nope, not playing with timer...  :'((

Tracey

i get that some times when i have the auto running during the night when im doing qwerty.. i think its pogo trying to stop us from using autos

DitzyChick

I'm not using an auto either.  Maybe it's just my computer acting weird with the fall back time change coming up or something.

BadgeBabe

Quote from: Tracey on October 30, 2007, 11:52:36 AM
i get that some times when i have the auto running during the night when im doing qwerty.. i think its pogo trying to stop us from using autos

I can say with 100% certainty that Pogo never interferes with QWERTY and auto use.
What I can see is that Dot Bot is having SOME problems with the game screen in reg new Dominoes. I had the same problems with it in Beta, playing by hand.

I suggest that you WATCH Dot Bot play the game. What is it doing to cause the problem if it is the cause? Then, turn it off and play by hand and see if you still get the error message.

destiny child

I get this message ever so often too. I got it before I ever started using autos. I figure it is something to do with my computer. If you hit the ok button you get kicked out of the room. Just hit the x at the top and close it. You won't get kicked out by doing it that way. :;'

PogoKaz

I came on here tonight to ask the same question but someone beat me to it lol

I've been having this problem all day on and off as well.  Had it on ride the tide and qwerty.

It's so intermittent that its not possible to tell what is causing the problem.

Tara

Double click on your clock in the taskbar...select the "Internet Time" tab...UNCHECK the only thing you can uncheck.. :)))

IndianLover

Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2007, 03:00:04 PM
Double click on your clock in the taskbar...select the "Internet Time" tab...UNCHECK the only thing you can uncheck.. :)))

I did that and still got booted :(

Tara

Quote from: IndianLover on October 30, 2007, 06:41:31 PM

I'm sorry...I haven't been booted.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2007, 07:22:32 PM

Now you have.  :%# :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2007, 07:31:39 PM

Sleeping on the couch again tonight I see.  :))

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 30, 2007, 07:35:00 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 30, 2007, 07:31:39 PM

Sleeping on the couch again tonight I see.  :))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Chata *#$% up

I've had the message pop up in Qwerty, dominoes and canasta for months now and tried everything to fix it with no success. Unchecked or checked my clock and tried the timer thing but nothing. Hope someone figures it out......... maybe mayhem would know?  :///

Mayhem

Sorry, I can't help you there .. I've never seen that message before.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mr.clean

Chata *#$% up

Quote from: Mayhem on October 30, 2007, 08:22:24 PM
Sorry, I can't help you there .. I've never seen that message before.
Thanks  O0 .............. not the end of the world but maybe someone will figure it out.  :##

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview