PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 06:51:07 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double Deuce Poker

Started by Magzy,

Previous topic - Next topic

Magzy

Hi all...just a quick question...is there an auto for Double Deuce Poker, one of next weeks challenges...  I can't find it? Thanks so much for all your help!  I get so much out of this forum and BH!!!  Much appreciated!

Tracey

Magzy

TY, TY...it has been a while since I played it...I have it on my 150 page, but didn't know what it was called, lol....thanks for quick reply.

BadgeBabe

Just a hint about this challenge and the auto- This is a challenge which may be a lot faster to get through playing by hand. The requirement are for 5 hands of a flush or better.

I did it last night by hand to see how long it would take, and I had 5 flushes in less than 20 minutes. The cheat will hold at least the high card from the initial hand dealt. I have noticed that in this particular game, if there's not a fairly strong hand dealt, it's better to not keep any cards in the hand and let the slots deal a completely new hand. I got at least 2 of the flushes and a 4 of a kind on the second hand played with NO cards held from the first draw of the play.

It's probably contrary to the usual rules of slots and so forth, but I've seen the second hand dealt be a winner fairly often in Deuces Or Better Slots in a 2004 challenge not too long ago. Saw it again last night.

One hint- bet only 1 token. Anything below a Flush is not going to help you, so don't waste a bunch of tokens. You are only going to get credit for Flushes, Full Houses, Straight Flushes, 4 of a Kind, and Royal Flushes.

gator8_24

I tried the game for the first time tonight, really didn't care for it, but did try the trial and even with that it froze LOL 

I'll follow badgebabe's advise.

Magzy

Good to know...thanks for the tips Badgebabe!!! O0

Mistyeyed

thanks for the tip badge babe,i will go ahead and just play it by hand next week...i could not find deucer on my password page anyway,so i will just do it by hand...

PogoKaz

Quote from: Mistyeyed on November 03, 2007, 09:45:33 AM
thanks for the tip badge babe,i will go ahead and just play it by hand next week...i could not find deucer on my password page anyway,so i will just do it by hand...

To try Deucer that runs Double Deuce poker on pogo,
To try BetterJack that runs Jacks or Better poker on pogo,
To try PokerJoker that runs Jokers Wild poker on pogo,
To try Video Poker 98/ME version for free,
Video Poker plays all of the video poker games on pogo.com.

I have this one on mine, so from the above information from the badge help web page that means we dont need to download the individual helpers.  I think I have that right  :)))

BadgeBabe

You're all welcome. :) I wouldn't advise doing any game by hand unless it went very fast and gave the user quite a bit more control over the game play.

gin

:-*    TY TY TY  Any help much appreciated.      :D

Symbion

omg... this auto rocks... i've never seen one click so fast

msgg

>>:D >>:D >>:D >:D >:D >:

Well it's not working today!! The auto will not connect to the browsertoday, but i tried it yesterday and it worked fine. I tried both IE and Mozilla neither works. I have all my settings correct, am using XP. Even went to BH and redownloaded Deucer,Video Poker, Better Jack and Poker joker and registered all except video poker and none work UGH!!!!Maybe I should hit my computer with a hammer???? :^* :^* :^* :^*

jeffy

i agree badgebabe i got mine in about 3 minutes only took a whopping 9 hands lol
got 2 flushies and 2 full houses

by hand is the way to go here

msgg

BadgeBabe

I had my badge in less than 15 minutes playing by hand. GLTA!
Got the WW badge with Word Master in 5 games. Easy week!

Tracey

Symbion

I let uncle do my WW badge.  Took it less than a smoke to get it.

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview