PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:47:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hint for the Word Whomp challenge next Wednesday

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

I guess I have no life, LOL. The night I was goofing around with Double Deuce poker, I also goofed around with Word Whomp to see what was going on with token payouts and the BH auto programs.

As most of you know ( or should know by now), Pogo limits the tokens paid out if you use an auto program, even IF you slow the program down to a very slow speed. The consistent playing style is detected by Pogo and you won't earn the tokens which would be awarded if you were playing by hand.

This is usually not a problem. The only way to finish the game ranks is to have an auto program which rips through the ranks. :)

But the upcoming challenge is for 2000 TOKENS. Of course, one of the auto programs will eventually get the tokens, but there's one program which you control, which gets 2000 tokens in a short number of games, and which Pogo doesn't detect as an auto.
It's Badge Help's  WORD MASTER program. You type in the letters for each game, the program lists all the words and you either type them in or enter them with the point, click and enter on the screen method.

I had great success using Word Master. I had over 2000 tokens in about 15 minutes on the hardest difficulty.
I used the click on the letter and " enter" method, which is slightly slower because I am a fast typist, and which Pogo likes better.
I got credit for all the tokens won in every hand, and got large JP spins too.

Lish

gin

Thanks...auto works great for me. BH has been a life saver...I just like to sit and watch it sometimes(well all the time...lol)      :)))     

BadgeBabe

Quote from: gin on November 04, 2007, 07:23:23 AM
  Thanks...auto works great for me. BH has been a life saver...I just like to sit and watch it sometimes(well all the time...lol)      :)))     

Word Master is an awesome auto program for this type of challenge. I'm so glad BadgeHelp gave us this option. Whee!!

BadgeBabe

MrsSaturn

I've been using anagram programs in Word Whomp for years now.  'S fun to use it in Qwerty too, muahahah...

sueann42

I use whomper for this game I am to lazy to do all that typing i just set back and let my whomper do all the work

BadgeBabe

Quote from: sueann42 on November 06, 2007, 07:14:17 AM
I use whomper for this game I am to lazy to do all that typing i just set back and let my whomper do all the work

I have Whomper, Whacker, whatever too. The POINT is that Pogo can detect the auto programs clicking the letters. You will not get credit for tokens earned. This is a token- based challenge. You can either play 9 to 10 games using Word Master and type in the letters, or let one of the totally automatic programs work for quite some time to get the badge. It's your choice, but in my opinion, I can do ANYTHING for 5-10 minutes.

xxunluv3dlizxx

I don't think i've ever noticed not getting credit or less credit while using an auto before..but maybe i'm not looking very closely..hmm oh well we'll see what happens!

BadgeBabe

Quote from: xxunluv3dlizxx on November 06, 2007, 04:38:12 PM
I don't think i've ever noticed not getting credit or less credit while using an auto before..but maybe i'm not looking very closely..hmm oh well we'll see what happens!

It depends upon which cheat program you are using and how fast you have it set. The main difference is the amount of the JP spins, which I think count in the challenge total Wed.
The JP spins are usually really low when an auto is used in WW.
Like you said, Oh well. It's your choice.

MrsSaturn

I remember a long time ago I was playing Word Whomp without autos or anagrammers, but I was typing really fast, and I still didn't get any tokens!  I think they've fixed it since, but I've learned not to type so fast.  Also when using an anagrammer I don't type the words in alphabetical order just in case, but that may be just me being paranoid...

BadgeBabe

I click on the letters, which automatically causes the play to go slower. When I type the words in extremly fast, the token limiter or whatever Pogo is using these days cheats me just like if I am using one of the Whomp-whatever programs.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: MrsSaturn on November 07, 2007, 04:11:51 AM
I remember a long time ago I was playing Word Whomp without autos or anagrammers, but I was typing really fast, and I still didn't get any tokens!  I think they've fixed it since, but I've learned not to type so fast.  Also when using an anagrammer I don't type the words in alphabetical order just in case, but that may be just me being paranoid...

I used that anagrammer and, like you, went out of order... I guess I'm hoping that going from rank 1 to rank 50 in Poppit in one night didn't get me 'caught in their radar'. LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview