PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 05:58:08 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

money

Started by apple,

Previous topic - Next topic

apple

I got myself in to a bit of a financially state and i was wondering if any one can help me a way to earn money like work from home or anything i cant find anything to do i am disabled so i cant work

Homer

Have you tried any of the organizations for people with disabilities? They can be very helpful in finding employment.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

apple

i cant go out and work thats why i was wondering if there any at home jobs etc and no organisations here to help with that

Homer

Where do you live?

Most of the work at home things turn out to be scams. Any place that asks you to send them money you should avoid.

apple

i live in uk i wld never do one where u have to send money up front i just want a good reputible one to earn a little bit extra

Homer

Tara

Use Homer's credit cards when you need some extra money, I do.  bbq22.gif

apple

thnks for that Homer but with my type of disability it takes me to leave house neevr mind anything else thats why i looking for home jobs thnks

harley89

If you have experience in bookkeeping. There might be some small business in your area that would love to have you do the books at your house.

Michie

I have done work at home stuff.  A couple forums is www.workplacelikehome.com and www.wahm.com  they both list legit work at home jobs and they also list the scams. These 2 are the largest work at home forums on the net, I believe. 

Most jobs are customer service types and you talk on the phone, usually like telemarketing.  Some you don't do selling at all, just taking orders over the phone, but I believe there are upsells involved.  The data entry type jobs are very hard to come by, most have very long waiting lists, so to be blunt, I wouldn't expect to get on with a data entry job at any point in the near future.  If you are able to work on the phone, and have plenty of quiet time in your home, then the phone jobs are the way to go to get in fast.  I would register to those forums, and just read.  Read all the complaints, all the positives, and just get a feel for what each company is about and decide if its for you.  Like any job, there's going to be complaints, so you'll have to jump in and get your feet wet, and decide its for you, after you start working - you may never have an issue that someone else has and may love it. 

Other types are writing articles.  They don't pay very well though, so don't expect to earn a living from these.

I hope this helps, and if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview