Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Thankz Monkey

Started by TmT,

Previous topic - Next topic

TmT

:/\ Thankz for the email Monkey, inquiring if I was ok. You didnt send me our fav "you tube" for the month. lol

Oh yes, thankz to my Boo <winkin> too,  and Big Head <you know who you are>.
:-{ No place like home... there's no place like home.
Gator, Babe, Bams, Cindy, Indian... uh SwampBOY!!--miss you all.  Thankz for feeding l0c0, everytime he came home I could see had a good buffet meal.

TmT

:o OOpz my bad... see I hate callin names cuz you always gonna forget someone(s) name.  Geesh... dont kick me Kitty... you know sweetp I thought about you. I always think of my whole PC family, no one excluded...

IndianLover

Hey now good to see you  :P now stay put lol...
But sshhhh   :-X I won't tell Kitty you said my name and not hers at first  :)) Just KIDDING! we know you think of us all!

indian4.gif

TmT

Quote from: IndianLover on November 10, 2007, 03:40:47 AM
Hey now good to see you  :P now stay put lol...
But sshhhh   :-X I won't tell Kitty you said my name and not hers at first  :)) Just KIDDING! we know you think of us all!

indian4.gif
lmao... I do, I really do.  I didnt realized I missed Kitty's name until I went to the "games thread".. that's our hangout....lmao 
Oh gawd, I'm gettin old!!! lmao

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on November 09, 2007, 10:57:32 PM
:/\ Thankz for the email Monkey, inquiring if I was ok. You didnt send me our fav "you tube" for the month. lol

Gator, Babe, Bams, Cindy, Indian... uh SwampBOY!!--miss you all.  Thankz for feeding l0c0, everytime he came home I could see had a good buffet meal.

Missed you! Did L0c0 leave a big pile of dishes for you to cleanup?

I was almost ready to post on America's Most Wanted to find you! LOL Partners in crime stick together  :)) :)) :))

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 10, 2007, 08:10:10 AM
Quote from: TmT on November 09, 2007, 10:57:32 PM

Missed you! Did L0c0 leave a big pile of dishes for you to cleanup?

I was almost ready to post on America's Most Wanted to find you! LOL Partners in crime stick together  :)) :)) :))

lol Sometimes you do have to take a break... oh gawd, you see that why waste your time on the petty things about people when life has so much to offer you. We sometimes do not allow ourselves to enjoy. Man, then you start missing good people. I am thankful for the people I can count on as a friend and I do miss you and the break was getting too long. lmao

I think l0c0 was excellent keepin the house clean. Overall, when you count on true friendship, and you can start with "a l0c0 person" lmfaoz.. and he comes through for you, man!!! you trully have a good friend for life.

He would spank me when I was bad and oh, come to think of it, he spanked me even when I wasnt...lmao hard.

TmT

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on November 12, 2007, 07:59:25 AM
pilgrim2.gif  turkey7.gif

You need to do that 3 times for L0c0's meals  turkey5.gif turkey5.gif turkey5.gif  Only shot one!

pilgrim2.gif turkey7.gif  pilgrim2.gif turkey7.gif okay now have enuf turkey.

TmT

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview