This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OMG!!

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

You have officially been pogocheated punked!!

Monkey

Jewel

Stinkerbell

says who? someone who likes tiny things?   O+O

Tara

lmao @ all of you and lmao @ little things. Do you think anyone is trying to figure out what we are saying? Guests would be, they can't see without hitting quote or reply I think this will be my new font size on everything. :)))

Stinkerbell

shoot im just excited that i figured out how to read the 1 pt make my text 1 pt without having to ask.. lol because you'd only reply in 1 pt and I'd never be able to read it  LOL pillowfight.gif

Tara

See small things aren't always bad...Right Homer, Monkey, and Mayhem?  :)) :))

vasunlover

Tara

Yay!! I finally punked someone. The person above me got punked...lmfao...what are all those marks she put up there in that post?...lmao

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on November 11, 2007, 05:25:44 AM
lmao @ all of you and lmao @ little things. Do you think anyone is trying to figure out what we are saying? Guests would be, they can't see without hitting quote or reply I think this will be my new font size on everything. :)))
Yeah they can if they copy the post and paste it somewhere else  :-X
Quote from: Tara on November 11, 2007, 08:22:58 AM
See small things aren't always bad...Right Homer, Monkey, and Mayhem?  :)) :))
Mine aint small  fall13.gif
Quote from: Tara on November 11, 2007, 08:26:59 AM
Yay!! I finally punked someone. The person above me got punked...lmfao...what are all those marks she put up there in that post?...lmao
:)) :)) :))

Tara

Omg Monkey, those 3 quotes were hard to read..lol  You need to put some spaces between them..lol Anyways, you are small like Homer and Mayhem. You guys are all in the Vienna Sausage Club together that Loco runs.  :))

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on November 11, 2007, 08:43:15 AM
Omg Monkey, those 3 quotes were hard to read..lol  You need to put some spaces between them..lol Anyways, you are small like Homer and Mayhem. You guys are all in the Vienna Sausage Club together that Loco runs.  :))
fall13.gif fall13.gif fall13.gif

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Tara on November 11, 2007, 08:43:15 AM

GASP!!!!!   :ooo

gin

0:  OMG  Help TARA    lmao     :pp     :))    :))

Tara

gin

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview