PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:52:37 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

wilds in canasta

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

i would like to no how a player can draw all the wilds every hand in canasta, i have played this player several times and she draws all the wilds every hand and in every game. >:((

jeffy

i dont believe there is a secret lol drawing cards are random keep in mind there is a ton of wild cards in each game to be drawn. and you can only use 3 wilds per canasta you cant have more wilds than real cards in a canasta.

Stinkerbell

Quote from: jetstar on November 11, 2007, 05:58:22 PM
i would like to no how a player can draw all the wilds every hand in canasta, i have played this player several times and she draws all the wilds every hand and in every game. >:((
If you ever find out, let me in on it so I can use the trick!

harley89

I dont know how but I tend to get alot of wilds in canasta. And that is playing by hand no auto.  I have got 3 or 4 on the first deal lots of time then drew others, I dont think your friend is cheating just lucky. It is all the luck of the draw. Dont know of any auto that can arrange the cards to give you great hands.  Course for years a few poker players have wanted auto that shows everybody elses hand  but that isnt gonna happen

Mayhem

QuoteCourse for years a few poker players have wanted auto that shows everybody elses hand  but that isnt gonna happen

It's not that the programmers don't have the ability, it's just the programming methods used to gain that information is quite illegal. It is very possible to have a auto that shows what cards the other players have. It's not worth facing jailtime if caught though.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview