PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 11:09:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How Much Do You Know About Thanksgiving?

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Mayhem on November 15, 2007, 11:05:36 PM
http://www.wgal.com/sh/quizine/1085490/index.html

Great Quiz, but they left out the question asking which family member ends up doing all the cooking and then the clean up while her hubby sits on his rear watching football and the kids play video games.   :{x

TmT

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 16, 2007, 05:23:54 AM
Quote from: Mayhem on November 15, 2007, 11:05:36 PM
http://www.wgal.com/sh/quizine/1085490/index.html

Great Quiz, but they left out the question asking which family member ends up doing all the cooking and then the clean up while her hubby sits on his rear watching football and the kids play video games.   :{x
I took the quiz around 3am my time... I was doin pretty good then I start gettin some wrong...lmao.I dont mind cookin----I HATE CLEAN-UP COMMITTEE....

harley89

This is my knowledge of Thanksgiving. I spend 3 days preparing for it.  4 hours actually preparing all the things I spent 3 days getting ready. Another 2 hours cleaning up after it.   But I love having my family all there.   Afterwards I dont need to see them again until Christmas then it is the Christmas breakfast buffet. Same story except I dont need to see them again until Thanksgiving

TmT

Quote from: harleyrider on November 16, 2007, 05:37:34 AM
This is my knowledge of Thanksgiving. I spend 3 days preparing for it.  4 hours actually preparing all the things I spent 3 days getting ready. Another 2 hours cleaning up after it.   But I love having my family all there.   Afterwards I dont need to see them again until Christmas then it is the Christmas breakfast buffet. Same story except I dont need to see them again until Thanksgiving
You forgot the New Year's Eve party.... c'mon... we gotta have'em back over then...lol

harley89

vasunlover

I get to go to TN this year --thanks and christmas all in 1 day-hate traveling with all the idiots on the road, but like gifts and food I didn't have to fix :D

gator8_24

OMG I did terrible!  Think I would do better since I was there! pilgrims.gif indian3.gif indian2.gif

TmT

Quote from: gator8 on November 16, 2007, 08:59:30 AM
OMG I did terrible!  Think I would do better since I was there! pilgrims.gif indian3.gif indian2.gif
:)))  Hey, I wonder what we get if we score a real nice "big one"...lol

gator8_24

Quote from: TmT on November 17, 2007, 07:24:46 AM
Quote from: gator8 on November 16, 2007, 08:59:30 AM
:)))  Hey, I wonder what we get if we score a real nice "big one"...lol

all the stuffing?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview